• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Race

Reactions: StoPCampinGn00b
Elmaster Presents

Dwarven Race
Created by Elmaster

Map Info:

This is my Second map, I hoped that Sin'dorei be loved by everyone.
Now to my second Race, The Dwarves.

Features:

This one isn't fully updated like Sin'dorei, and some units and Abilites i took them from a friend of mine.
You got three heroes, and they are.

• [1] The Thunder Warrior
    [2] The Battle Priest
  • The Elite Rifleman

Some else stuff about map:

There is a bug i know it, the sounds in units might be the same for unit. that's due there's
good sounds in the game for dwarves, i might fix that in my next update

Screenshots and Videos:

[/hidden]

The Marching:
Your Forces march for battle

227432-albums7282-picture83524.jpg

Undead Battle:
Adham the King and His right hand is fightning the Undead.

227432-albums7282-picture83523.jpg

Thor's Blessing Upgrade:
Click on this Upgrade to unlock a new ability for your heroes. Just like Sin'dorei

227432-albums7282-picture83521.jpg

Special Thanks:
  • [1] Turnro[2] Soul Reaver[3] Tomoraider

Author's notes:

Please Report any bugs on the map as fast as you can.
Wait for me to try my next maps.

Keywords:
Dwarves, Alliance
Contents

Dwarven Race (Map)

Reviews
13:22, 20th May 2014 Orcnet: Map approved, can be acceptable

M

13:22, 20th May 2014
Orcnet: Map approved, can be acceptable

Level 8
Looks like a good map, but Mahmoud and Adham aren't really dwarven names... They're more like Arabic or Egyptian... And why would "Thor" bless the dwarves?? (Thor's blessing research). He's a Norse God, not related to dwarves. Also, the description has many typos. It's just so mind bottling. I advise you, if I'm in a position to do so, to read the Aesthetics tutorial in the tutorial section. You should also add another hero since each race should have four. I recommend Frankster's explorer. Don't forget to credit him. Also, can the AI control the dwarven race or is it limited to players? And does this race replace the humans or is it up to user's choice?

Last edited: