1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dwarven Campaign

Submitted by Goron2222
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This Is a campagin made for those dwarves. I made this because of all the awsome dwarven models on this site and said to myself, I'm going to use these. So I did and heres what came out. I hope you like. Credits are in Campaign.
Contents

Dwarven Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
13:12, 16th Jun 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Amazing, the wand can shoots something explosive. I wonder what type of wand is Dorn The Brave is using. [+] Very short and able to keep people interest, well done. [+] Not soo challenging,...
  1. 13:12, 16th Jun 2008
    Septimus:

Good Point

[+] Amazing, the wand can shoots something explosive. I wonder what type of wand is Dorn The Brave is using.
    [+] Very short and able to keep people interest, well done.
    [+] Not soo challenging, making it pleasant to play. (I refer to chapter 1)
    [+] A good challenge for final chapter, making it pleasant to play.

Bad Point

[-] Sometimes those cinematic texts of the character too fast, making it hard to be read especially when it went too fast.
    [-] I do not mind grammar error, but spelling error ? (You even misspelled General Frank name)
    [-] Creep sleep at night, easy to bypass chapter 1 without even need to fight enemy at all. All I need to do is wait until night arise.
    [-] Creep drop useless stuff that I do not think it contributes any help to the hero
    [-] Rifleman seem to be talking, but do not know what is he talking about (I refer to chapter 1)
    [-] When a quest had been accomplish, you should had set a text that show a quest is complete including a sound that show it had been done.
    [-] Murloc Nightcrawler, Centaur Impaler and Razormane Medicine Man from Mercenary Camp seem to take forever to had a stock available and to replenish its stock (I refer to chapter 1). Fix the replenish interval.
    [-] Creep hardly drop any useful item (I refer to chapter 1)
    [-] Dorn The Brave far sight doesn't seem to be helpful at all.
    [-] Isaic The Pure hero title seem to had been spell wrong. It should had been Paladin instead of Palidins
    [-] Bug detected, several researches and Gryphon Aviary are unavailable. (Need castle, but keep is the only main structure available (Refer to chapter 2))
    [-] Bug detected, Optional Quest at chapter 2 seem incomplete although all had been found.
    [-] Final chapter seems to be a bit hard at the beginning, the creep seems to spawn incredulously fast.

Overall - 3/5
    Approve

Comment : Quite good, keep it up.

2. George2307

George2307

Resources:
    Resources:
    Overall a good Campaign However I found the cinematics infrequent so the story was not very clear also the maps were fairly short and only 3 playable maps were avalible so the campaign did not last very long but provided me with a few hours of entertainment I would say the campaign is still worth playing and i would like to see another campaign from Goron2222.
    7.5/10

Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
  3. Goron2222

Goron2222

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you for your coment. and gorn2222 is a spelling error its actually goron2222

4. King Stubby

King Stubby

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think that if you make a new version, there should be more levels and definitely more cinematics.

5. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm...well its a good campaign way too short though :S:S anyway it was good and the map ''defend the mine'' it was too easy.. i think u puttet AI hp to 50%? make it 80%-90%.
    And the last map wih the demons... think its hard the deamons spawn fast so it almost unbeatable..
    and something else if u make another campaign try to ut some optional quest and make it more good :D:D overall 4/5! :D

6. dk-canadians

dk-canadians

Resources:
    Resources:
    i like it and dwarves are the best race!

7. Septimus

Septimus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Good Point

[+] Amazing, the wand can shoots something explosive. I wonder what type of wand is Dorn The Brave is using.
    [+] Very short and able to keep people interest, well done.
    [+] Not soo challenging, making it pleasant to play. (I refer to chapter 1)
    [+] A good challenge for final chapter, making it pleasant to play.

Bad Point

[-] Sometimes those cinematic texts of the character too fast, making it hard to be read especially when it went too fast.
    [-] I do not mind grammar error, but spelling error ? (You even misspelled General Frank name)
    [-] Creep sleep at night, easy to bypass chapter 1 without even need to fight enemy at all. All I need to do is wait until night arise.
    [-] Creep drop useless stuff that I do not think it contributes any help to the hero
    [-] Rifleman seem to be talking, but do not know what is he talking about (I refer to chapter 1)
    [-] When a quest had been accomplish, you should had set a text that show a quest is complete including a sound that show it had been done.
    [-] Murloc Nightcrawler, Centaur Impaler and Razormane Medicine Man from Mercenary Camp seem to take forever to had a stock available and to replenish its stock (I refer to chapter 1). Fix the replenish interval.
    [-] Creep hardly drop any useful item (I refer to chapter 1)
    [-] Dorn The Brave far sight doesn't seem to be helpful at all.
    [-] Isaic The Pure hero title seem to had been spell wrong. It should had been Paladin instead of Palidins
    [-] Bug detected, several researches and Gryphon Aviary are unavailable. (Need castle, but keep is the only main structure available (Refer to chapter 2))
    [-] Bug detected, Optional Quest at chapter 2 seem incomplete although all had been found.
    [-] Final chapter seems to be a bit hard at the beginning, the creep seems to spawn incredulously fast.

Overall - 3/5
    Approve

Comment : Quite good, keep it up.

8. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, I didn't like this one so much, unfortunatley. Keep it up though.

Total Rating: 2/5

I'm sure you'll take everyone's suggestions and improve a lot on your next campaign. I can't wait too see it.

Negative Comments

[-] The game suddenly become much too difficult once you are nearing the end of the second mission.
    [-] Enemies come out of the Portals, in mission three, much to frequently.
    [-] Purple creates units much too fast, in mission two.
    [-] You need to write more on the Loading Screen and tell us about what is happening.
    [-] Way too many spelling mistakes, you need to proofread.
    [-] You do not have any passive icons imported, therefore you get green squares.
    [-] Not much in the way of triggers and Cinematics.
    [-] You need to show quest progression through text. Also, the text you did use had no color variety whatsoever. As you can see in the real TFT campaign the name of the quest is displayed in a Yellow Font and completed Quest Requirements are shown in gray.
    [-] The Terrain is much too simple, and you are lacking in doodads.
    [-] You are using Human Tooltips. I can't tell which units my upgrades are going towards.
    [-] When the uncommon patrol arrives while attacking a base, in the second map, it is huge, way too big for any army to take on.
    [-] Too much base construction.
    [-] Too much walking around, and no fighting during that time. I find I am always waiting for my men to catch up to my hero.

Possitive Comments

[+] The campaign starts of fairly easy.
    [+] The general idea is fairly original.
    [+] Nice name choice for the heroes.
    [+] The heroes are strong and are vital to be within your forces. That makes the use of heroes fun.
    [+] The campaign ends with a nice challenge.

Neutral Comments

[=] Wildkins do not live in Barrens Mines.
    [=] Undead cannot "Warp", nor can the Burning Legion instantley form portals that can transport people from planet to planet.
    [=] The map, in mission three, is much too small.
    [=] The Burning Legion are not affiliated with the Scourge, unless you are referring to the period of time before the Battle of Mount Hyjal.
    [=] It was very short.
    [=] Very dull credits map.

9. xxclonexx

xxclonexx

Resources:
    Resources:
    cool campaign its pretty good to i like dwarfs... o yea good job

10. crazzzytoo

crazzzytoo

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have many qustions obout making campaings fir warcraft 3 and how can i make quests so if anyone can pls help me search me on skype:chokito97 guys pls help
    thank you :( Cry

11. Cosmo

Cosmo

Resources:
    Resources:
    guys...maybe this is a idiot question but anyway...is there anyway to play campaign in multiplayer games??and is it possible to edit or get some triggers and sounds from the original blizzard campaigns??And most important....nice campaign,dispite some bugs, dwarves are one of my favourite races as well. 7/10

12. Malcous

Malcous

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well done. 4/5

13. suicune

suicune

Resources:
    Resources:
    A dwarf campaign... Overall 4/5...

14. canadienpunk

canadienpunk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great campaign! The models are exellent except for Dorn, he is quite tall for a dwarf. All in all i would rate 7.5 out of 10.

15. Chaotic

Chaotic

Resources:
    Resources:
    A very hard campaign 4/5 :D

16. marine99

marine99

Resources:
    Resources:
    1 word .... AMAZING i just played it out, though hard i played it out ( i had to cheat D:) anyway the campaign is sick and dwarves are my 2nd fav race for the lore :D, anyway the levels were fun and i loved it please make a sequel or something ;D 4.5/5

17. TheSporeGA1

TheSporeGA1

Resources:
    Resources:
    My Review:
    Gameplay: 1/5
    Terrain: 0.1/5
    Originality: 5/5
    Comments: This game is Original but to me it sucked. The gameplay is boring, The dialog goes to fast, And the terrain is HORRIBLE! I could not even make it through the first level.

Full Rating: 6.1/15

Score needed for Approval: 7.5 or higher.

*Vote For Rejection*

18. I love this campaing is so cool.the song in the end is cool.

19. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Simply put: it's nice and short.

stage1:
    -the old dwarven hero walks Fast and the Warriors Slow and Very Slow while using Defend
    -the Warrior icon looks green when the game is paused (F10)
    -the Rifleman was the only one left but there were still others!?
    -terrain is flat

stage2:
    -the paladin looks exactly like Isiac, glow and all
    -the Paladin has Devotion Aura. So does Isiac..
    -Paladin icon becomes green on F10
    -the Optional Quest did not complete. There were no more reachable dwarves
    -levels do not follow one after another but they become visible in the campaign menu

stage3:
    -I basically just destroyed the Gates with the boss from time to time following my army