• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Paladin

Brave Dwarven Fighter of Light. Adept in holy magic.

Thanks to RDZ for showing me the trick with the left leg.

Please give Credits if you use it. Don't distribute and don't modify it in any way without my permission. Thanks.

Keywords:
Dwarf, Dwarven, Paladin, Hammer, Iron Forge, Metal
Contents

Dwarven Paladin (Model)

Dwarven Paladin (Model)

Reviews
15:42, 22nd Mar 2008 Elenai: Approved.
Level 2
Great Job

Amazing job General! :thumbs_up:

As always, another good model from you.

I've looked through your models that you haven't released and while I know you don't want to release them, I think it would make people happy :xxd: But, as always, they are yours to do with whatever you want.

Good job and I hope I see more from you :grin:

-Wolfangel

Amazing job General! :thumbs_up:

As always, another good model from you.

I've looked through your models that you haven't released and while I know you don't want to release them, I think it would make people happy :xxd: But, as always, they are yours to do with whatever you want.

Good job and I hope I see more from you :grin:

-Wolfangel

Thank you. But consider, I'm no model-producing-factory...

Level 5
yea i think it looks fine the way it is face or whatnot, anyways grand as always

Level 1
Thank you. But consider, I'm no model-producing-factory...

I completely agree that you should do with your models what you want, that it is your prerogative to choose wether or not to release them. But not releasing because you don't want to be a model-producing factory is contradictory. You've already created it. Maybe you should have said, "Im no model producing factory for others to take advantage of." I could agree with that.

Oh, and that model is pretty awesome.

Level 1
Man, good job. I added it to my map and its awesome. Thx :) ill give credit. Like ur other stuff two. I reckon u should make a blood elf hero ranger.

lolzor!