• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarf Spider Droid

Star Wars Dwarf Spider Droid

Update: Big make over
- loads of bug fixes
- completely remodeled head
- smaller filesize
- added explosion particles

Texturep path:
Textures\DwarfSpiderDroid.blp

Give credit if you use this in your map

Please do not distribute or modify this resource without permission.

Keywords:
star wars, droid
Contents

Dwarf Spider Droid (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-29-07] Model works and is very nice.

M

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-29-07]

Model works and is very nice.

Level 11
those things sticking out of the mian part look kinda flopy.the model doesnt need an attack animation becuase i think that guy doesnt attack close up...does he?pretty sure what all the pipes are about is the aim some projectile at.
3.5/5

Level 11
i find it funny how people cant guess that things come out of those pipes and hit the enemy unit.be funny if you add a smacking animation were he bends down and swings his body around beating all units with his lazer shooting tubes. hehehe.great bladestorm animation...but you cant animatte :p

Level 2
very cool but not very accurate to real one, but still i like it alot, if u wana know what it actualy looks like, go rent star wars republic commando or go on the site

Level 1
:( Im new to this and im having trouble i dl this and extrack the files import all the files with warcraft 3 world editer then i close the editer and open it again then i try to switch the model of the archer to this droid model then it says Could not load war3mapImported\DwarfSpiderDroid.mbl
war3mapImported\DwarfSpiderDroid.mbl whats up with that please please please help :( [/img]