• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarf City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Inspired on the game Tibia.

Attachments

• Kazz1.png
    Kazz1.png
    427.5 KB · Views: 771
  • Kazz2.png
    Kazz2.png
    425.1 KB · Views: 1,276
  • Kazz3.png
    Kazz3.png
    423.4 KB · Views: 380
  • Kazz4.png
    Kazz4.png
    410.8 KB · Views: 330
  • Kazz5.png
    Kazz5.png
    497.5 KB · Views: 350
  • Kazz6.png
    Kazz6.png
    513.2 KB · Views: 764
  • Kazz7.png
    Kazz7.png
    485.4 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
Level 9
Hey where Emporer Kruzak, Uzgod, Kroox, Bezil, Nezil and the rest of the cities inhabitants? :grin:

Nice to see another Tibia player here on the Hive.

The terrain in your screenshots is also very good, but theres a bit too much lava, granted theres lava in Kazordoon its not all lava though.

By the way kazz3 wouldn't happen to be the gate to the Dwartica Prison Isle would it? :grin:

Great work overall.

Regards,

Jake

Level 3
Hey where Emporer Kruzak, Uzgod, Kroox, Bezil, Nezil and the rest of the cities inhabitants? :grin:

Nice to see another Tibia player here on the Hive.

The terrain in your screenshots is also very good, but theres a bit too much lava, granted theres lava in Kazordoon its not all lava though.

By the way kazz3 wouldn't happen to be the gate to the Dwartica Prison Isle would it? :grin:

Great work overall.

Regards,

Jake

I went a little bit off context with this part of my campaign, this was supposed to be the long path on the first floor after the beholder spawn (aka bonelord). The following maps I will be making them more like Tibia.

Level 9
I went a little bit off context with this part of my campaign, this was supposed to be the long path on the first floor after the beholder spawn (aka bonelord). The following maps I will be making them more like Tibia.

Long path after a beholder spawn.... Hmmmmm... You mean the winding path that leads to the main gate of Kazordoon?

If you talking about deep in the City Mines on the other hand I rarely go -2 floors down, always afraid of getting my head beat in by Dwarf Guards... lol :grin:

By the way, on an semi-unrelated note what world do you play on?

Regards,

Jake

Level 3
Long path after a beholder spawn.... Hmmmmm... You mean the winding path that leads to the main gate of Kazordoon?

Regards,

Jake

Uhmmm I mean... you kill that beholder then u go straight up trough the trees, you go down one level and then u HAVE to go down another level and then you will se a looooooong straight path with lava in both sides, thats the one i made :D

Level 9
Uhmmm I mean... you kill that beholder then u go straight up trough the trees, you go down one level and then u HAVE to go down another level and then you will se a looooooong straight path with lava in both sides, thats the one i made :D

Yeah, thats the Kazordoon main gate, the Elevator is the back door. You could do alot since theres alot of architectural elements that would be fun to recreate in Warcraft. :grin:

I still like your taste in terrain, can't wait to see more (Saw the new ones by the way).

I would suggest adding more stone work and lessing the lava.

Regards,

Jake

Level 34
I really like the lava, well done there. The ground is a tad plain, and I really don't like the mushroom placement in that last picture. There's too many, they're too evenly spread out, and they block some of the paths. I'd clump them more and try to keep them off the playable area, except in corners and things.

Status
Not open for further replies.