• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Yooo :D I am Dave anddd I used to have an account here but my friend took it because he liked the name so i had to make another one but hey I am introducing myself right now so yea My name is Dave I was born in Guatemala, I been living here in the US for about 2 years now :D

I am currently working on a campaign named "Vengeance" which is going to be released within this month I hope. Its about a famous dwarven hero who goes on a quest wth his bestfriend, his bestfriend dies doing that quest and then he goes back to his city and becomes an ordinary guard then one day he gets a second chance to avenge his bestfriend so he takes it. It is based on the game called "Tibia" the city which I chose is Kazordoon (Dwarven city).

So yea I will be more active and chill with yall :D

Last edited:
He refers to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic cartoon, about 50% of al lactive Hiveworkshoppers are currently obsessed with.
I recommend you to stay away from that cartoon, it's pretty much brainwashing...

Is that jelly I hear there? You totally sound jelly atm

Anyways

Welcome to the site Daby, I'm confident you'll find all the resources you need for your map on the site, be sure to read the rules located here

Status
Not open for further replies.