• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Give Names for my Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Give Names for my Characters

I am making a series of campaign and it has all the playable races of WoW. Can you give names for these characters:

1.Human:Darius Ironwill
2.Orc:He is from the Frostwolf clan and he is a far seer. He will do his best to avenge his father's death. -Male-
3.Night Elf:Shandris
4.Forsaken:Once a High elf ranger. Killed and revived by Arthas to serve him. He has the same story like the other Forsaken. He has been tormented in years, Now he only want is peace. -Male-
5.Dwarf:He is a Dwarven Forger. He love tanks. He found a secret that can change his life, he ......

I will do the others soon.

Last edited:
Level 3
Here are my suggestions for the last three races, although this thread might be closed or abandoned.

For the Orc, you should try something both frightening and ferocious, being an Orc, yet intelligent and knowing, being a far seer. Also, typical World of Warcraft Orcish surnames are based off of events they've committed in their lives that are heroic. Here are a few Orcish first names to consider:

Khurzan, Hazzok, Armag, Grual, Raskan.

And here a some surnames that represent events and heroics they've committed:

Thundertamer, Lightningblade, Deathbringer, Bloodguzzler, Fleshtearer.

Forsaken are harder to achieve. Since they were once humans, or elves or whatever, they need human sorts of names unless they've changed them. Except for one fact -- Joe or Bill or Steve doesn't sound the best on Forsaken. So try some more ghoulish names:

Fleshripper, Braindrinker, Bloodgulper, Bonebiter, Skullcracker, Fleshchewer.

The dwarf name is one of my personal liking: Ormgan Thunderguzzle.

Level 3
Repeating Eclectic about this being abandoned, I still will put in my share :D

Orc: Tarrock Frostwalker
Forsaken: Vai'amel Solstan
Dwarf: Ogtaran Soulforge

Status
Not open for further replies.