• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Makin a map! Need some help! RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:spell_breaker:Destiny RPG:spell_breaker:

Need some help with names, items and quests. triggers are all right.

Basically, characters choose a race. depending on which race they choose, they start in a different place. Races include: Humans (of course), Elves, Orcs, Goblins, and maybe there will be more if all of my buds out there give me good ideas!
The world is incredibly interactive. The two factions (Human/Elf Empire, and the Orc/Goblin Cult) attack each other's cities, and after a while maybe a city will fall, and the winning faction will rebuild the place as a city for their own faction.
There will be side quests as well, like farmers will want protection, or the Volcanus has risen to take his rightful throne, or something like that.
Please tell me wether you think this idea is good, and suggestions are always nice, so dont hesitate to comment. With luck, i might have a killer RPG within a year or so!

:spell_breaker:Destiny RPG:spell_breaker:

Level 3
1st of all, I'm surprised no one already used "Destiny RPG"'s name. but i'll help you however I can by PMing you.
2nd, I do hope you succeed because making a rpg is no laughing matter.

EDIT: BTW its a good idea.

AND ALSO WRONG SECTION. Therefor I cant rep you.

Status
Not open for further replies.