• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dunk Master

A former novice but talented human wizard, he constructed a devilish magic through ignorance. A magic that sacrifices the flesh of human. Not realizing that and thinking it was a self-buff magic, he gave up his own flesh and constructed the perfect magical artifact called the 'Enigma B-ball'. Now with his own soul tied to the demonic artifact that he constructed, he holds the magic of emptiness and darkness through the artifact and roams the lands of Lorderon as a warning for all mages of the dangers of magic, and of course as the B-ball celebrity he is.

Do what you want with any of my stuffs.
Was an entry for model contest 28, but eh, I don't see any update from it so yeah.

Edit 2: Added portrait talk and stand -2. Changed camera angle.

Keywords:
B-ball, chaos dunk, Bob Marley
Contents

Dunk Master (Model)

Reviews
13:52, 31st Mar 2016 HappyTauren: I'm going to go on and approve this because it's still very well made despite the very simple main mesh and unwrap. The animations truly make up for it, and though I'd be happier if all aspects of the model were 5/5...

M

13:52, 31st Mar 2016
HappyTauren: I'm going to go on and approve this because it's still very well made despite the very simple main mesh and unwrap. The animations truly make up for it, and though I'd be happier if all aspects of the model were 5/5, I will give it a 5/5 for the animations and concept alone, as the former is extremely well done and the latter is one of the most unique ones I've seen in wc3 thus far.

Level 11
This is one of the most creative models I have ever seen, awesome concept!

The animations look really good for the most part, especially the one where he spins and stands on his arms. It could use a second stand animation and attack animation plus a Portrait Talk animation (just have his head move a bit).

Level 21
I love the concept,the result and the animations.Especially spell 2 xD
Awesome model Toma.I'm going to give your 5/5

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Now this... Wow. Huh. While I generally don't think much of "joke" models like this (basketball & giant black-person arms, etc), this one really gets me; the animations are waaaay smooth, and really creative (hand-stand, dunk, cross-the-field shot, etc). I rather like this.

If I had complaints, it would be along the lines of the base 'character' (the mage guy) being rather too simplistic and sticklike. He has no real face, no real definition to his limbs, and strange clothing choices... But again, cool model.

Level 18
You have a creative concept and the animations to match, but it gets undermined by the mesh and wrap. I suggest using a bit more detailed mesh and textures with more definition, especially for the ball, because this model deserves it.