• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Master

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Chaos master is a model based on the models of HeroChaosBladeMaster and Pitlord and strech to my taste i hope that it will be to your liking.
el chaos master es un modelo basado en los modelos de HeroChaosBladeMaster y Pitlord, y personalisado a mi gusto espero que sea de su agrado.

Keywords:
Hello, well this is the first model that i am ascending to this great page i hope you like.
hola que tal, bueno este es el primer modelo que subo a e
Contents

Chaos Master (Model)

Chaos Master (Model)

Reviews
12:43, 11th Apr 2013 Misha: too simple edit, parts clip to each other, weapon is not held right and the overall model concept isn't unique enough oh and fix the model's internal name

M

12:43, 11th Apr 2013
Misha: too simple edit, parts clip to each other, weapon is not held right and the overall model concept isn't unique enough
oh and fix the model's internal name

Level 16
The blade is wrongly animated/ geomerged , it doesn't fit the animatons and beside of that it is just a simple geomerge. Nothing special.