• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Siege II BETA v0.2c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello fans of Dungeon Siege and everyone else
lately I have been working on map, that contains reworked version of game called Dungeon Siege II

THIS IS JUST DEMO - NOT A COMPLETE MAP, finished like 15% of whole content (two quests)

dURNmCi.jpg

SCREENSHOTS:

umM6IEN.jpg
XOQFhQF.png

Dungeon Siege II Preview

THIS IS JUST DEMO - NOT A COMPLETE MAP, finished like 15% of whole content (two quests)

by the way, playable classes are Melee (Warrior), Ranged (Ranger), Combat magic (Sorcerer) & Nature Magic (Druid)

list of things that need to be done:
- working bosses
- more mobs
- more loot (+ set items)
- more triggers
- more cinematics
- more quests
- AND PETS

FOR MORE PICTURES:
Dungeon Siege II Preview

Im also looking for anyone who has skill and creativity in World Edit and knows a bit something about actual game and story of the Dungeon Siege II, or actually anyone who care to help me...
Previews
Contents

Dungeon Siege II BETA v0.2c (Map)

Level 19
23 - 4 - 2017 Moderation

Unfinished maps should go in Map Development instead of the map section.
Before uploading the map here I recommend you to at least make all classes playable and also have a more progress in the game (in the form of more quests).

Deleting thread if no one has nothing else to say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Level 3
This is a fully playable map (but unfinished), which is actually supposed to help me share it so people can tell me their opinion/advices in the section Map Development in the first place, and I am also looking for somebody who would like to help me with it. For these reasons I ask you to keep these 3.8MB worthy data in your database and not deleting it. Thanks :D

and thanks for the "better description map guides" will help to attract more people

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Betas are not full game releases. I suggest you use the Map Development forum until your work is 100% done. I don't mean completed in the sense of adding all hero classes from the start for example. You could update that on the way but the map's gameplay should have a start and an end.

I've read your to do list and it says that the bosses need to be made working... Also, you've said it's only 15% completed...

Set to Substandard.