• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project: Dungeon Siege II - Plains of Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello fans of Dungeon Siege and everyone else
lately I have been working on map, that contains reworked version of game called Dungeon Siege II

umM6IEN.jpg

Dungeon Siege II Preview

XOQFhQF.png

dURNmCi.jpg

What do you think? Terrain is almost complete, heroes with (poor) talent trees and abilities scaled by attributes are 3 of 4 complete

by the way, playable classes are Melee (Warrior), Ranged (Ranger), Combat magic (Sorcerer) & Nature Magic (Druid)

list of things that need to be done:
- working bosses
- mobs
- loot
- triggers

and optional added after that:
- cinematics
- quests
- AND PETS

FOR MORE PICTURES:
Dungeon Siege II Preview

Im also looking for anyone who has skill and creativity in World Edit and knows a bit something about actual game and story of the Dungeon Siege II, or actually anyone who care to help me...

Last edited:
Level 21
Finish a first boss encounter and capture that event in a video - post it online, is my suggestion at this point.
Also: show some hero stuff, like items/abilities.

The complete map overview screenshot looks interesting, how big is the map size?

Status
Not open for further replies.