• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dungeon Raids Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
We'll be Raiding today for items/soul/levels 45-50 all are Welcome or that can fit will be raiding again on Wednesday 11 and on Tuesday 10 we'll be soul lvling so find a lvl 25 and meet up at d3 well be on around 7pm west coast raiding should start 7:30-8:00 pm west coast

will be updating this post

this is mainly for people with heros they want to lvl up but can never find a group.

Last edited:
Level 8
At any rate I got most of souls up to 40+ with just bm/garg. Theres really no rush to grind them out, especially since it will take a while to get good enough combos that you'll want them at lvl50. Just lvl10 for full flat bonuses is decent.

Souls won't be wiped soon I think. First there will be new bosses then new skills then new features again like extra stuff with souls - I'm guessing that will be when a vault wipe happens. Still many months. We really have had our fill with features since foothills. Time for some new content ~_~

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Yeah. I repeat myself 100 times but Snow area will make Gaias complete in the sense of having content for lvl 1-50. Everything after that is extra even though it is definitely also exciting. I'd compare it to Wow back when Molten Core was the endgame. You felt high lvl and powerful at that point, even though T1 and its like were only the top of the iceberg. Unlike Molten Core, however, (which was renamed Molten Bore by tired raiders) the Snow area will be very interesting on a long term scale I'm sure.

Level 3
I remembers those days the last time I was in molten core the raid couldn't and didn't want to follow orders so during boss fight I wiped everyone

Yeah also it seems that Zwieb is wiping the souls soon.
Oh absolutely not. I said there will be a wipe once I implement new features to the soul system. Which I don't plan on doing before 1.2C anyway. I *really* want to concentrate on the new content now.

And Saiko has basicly nailed the optimal strategy behind souls: Just keep collecting until you find something that is worth leveling. Until then any green soul with level 10 flat bonuses will do.

Also: Aaaah, molten core. The guild destroyer of Vanilla raiding. I still remember early MC times when debuffs on mobs were limited to 16 and I got yellew at by my guild leader whenever I put (somewhat) useless debuffs on a mob like curse of agony. :p
Good times!

Level 3
Just got 2 red souls from killing the final boss at d2. And jeeeesus, got nice rolls (threat reduction and haste +5% haste aura). Planning on to lvl up them both to lvl 50 :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.