• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Assault v2.8

Dungeon Assault v2.8 created by mckill2009

Introduction

This Map is heavily inspired by Dungeon Siege and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night that’s why it has many boss fights and Dracula (in Dread Lord form) inside it.
Gameplay and Features

- Single Player RPG with custom made heroes and spells
- NPC AI follower for some heroes
- Choose difficulty
- Kill bosses to acquire keys to open certain gates
- Enemy respawns every 30 seconds
- Epic boss fights with custom spells
- Find secrets and acquire certain items
- Many hidden traps that will deal a huge amount of damage
- Custom made spells
- Buy additional custom powerful spells using souls
- Chest open system
Video

Screenshots

full

full

full

full

full

full

Credits

Hero and Spells:

Orist, the Hunter, by[self=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/defskull/] defskull[/self] except Freezing Point
Faera, the Pyromistress, by [self=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/ken-e/]Ken-E[/self]
Yma'dorie, the Water Lecher, by [self=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/kyousuke+imadori/]Kyousuke Imadori[/self] and CheckeredFlag
Skull of Flames by Eccho and Paladon
Fiery Rage by Roflcoptor
Chaotic Sphere by ap0calypse
Split Earth by Almia
Fire Fury by Bluebay
Assault by Marsal
Double Spinning Blade by Rheiko
Energy Matrix by Tank-Commander
Electrifying Smash by The_Witcher
Belhammer by Archangel678
Charge-Slash by CoLd Bon3
Birds of energy by aaron
Freezing Field by Dark_Dragon
Frozen Orb by Eccho
Thunderwrath by Mainy
Hexing Blast by f0rsAk3n
Fierce Armor by moyack
Sinister Blast by G00dG4m3
BouncingGlaives by Geshishouhu
Lightning Speed Laceration by Maker
Ice Shards by Maker
Boomerang! by Deaod
Bone Blade by Dalvengyr

Systems:

Magtheridon96, Bribe, Jesus4Lyf, Vexorian, Rising_Dusk, Nesthaurus, Spinnaker, Titlititi

Models:

HeroDemonHunter by Afronight_76
Dwarf Axe Thrower by Amaruak
Chest04 by Chriz
Door 00 by Tranquil
DwarfDathbringer by Sellenisko
Dwarven warrior by Dwarven warrior
Healing Wind by JetFangInferno
Impaler by jigrael
Key by Mc !
MishaWallDoor by Misha
All-Purpose Gate/Archway\Portal by Vermillion Edict
Poison Mushroom by Dan van Ohllus
Porticulis Gate by Tranquil
The Grim Reaper by Kuhneghetz
Wooden Gate by Fingolfin
Dwarf Axe Thrower by Amaruak
Dwarven warrior by Dwarven warrior
VampireBat by Pyramidhe@d
Wood Elven Druidess by Wood Elven Druidess
Warlock's Dagger by debode
Timer Rune (FrostArmorTarget) by Matilda_Knights
DemonHunterDIII by CloudWolf; Sellenisko [Sellenisko]
Rockcliffs by Sunchips
Sea Amazon.blp By enjoy
Dark Soldier by Freddyk
Icons:

BTNFirewall by Eraser|85
BTNColdGuard by bigapple90
BTNEntangle by -BerZeKeR-
BTNFIREBALL2 by bigapple90
BTNFrostBolt by -BerZeKeR-
BTNNatureHealingRay by NFWar
BTNPD3WizMeditation by Palaslayer
BTNPoisonMushroom by Dan van Ohllus
BTNRestoration by Coinblin
BTNSonicBlast by KelThuzad
BTNwaterelemental by inhuman89
BTNWaterLance by L_Lawliet
BTNEntangle By -BerZeKeR-
BTNHunter by Mr.Goblin
BTNRPGDwarf by Tenebrae
BTNWoodElfDruidess by NatDis
BTNDagger by NFWar
BTNWingedClock by Golden-Drake
BTNVanity Created by L_Lawliet
BTNDschinniSword by Palaslayer
BTNHuntressDefend by GreyArchon
BTNPowerGrip2 by Crowolf
BTNbladedancer by Afronight_76
BTNYellowBottle by Static
Darkfang and PeeKay
BTNPD3WizIncinerate by Palaslayer
BTNFlash By Palaslayer
BTNSeaAmazon By enjoy
BTNChaosWarrior by Sin'dorei300
BTNAngryPanda by BLazeKraze

For Suggestions and Bug found:

Hell_Master, Mgeterno11, funAlways, asam3, Goatmilk, skyline18

NOTE:

If I forgot your name in the Credit list, please inform me, thanks.

v2.8
- ADDED some normal units have custom spells
- Items dropped are now significant for the Hero's survival
- Heroes now have starting healing and mana items
- FIXED Boss Death doesn't drop a key
- New set of items like healing and mana spawned

v2.7
- NEW hero: Delan Boldclaw, the Pandaren Champion
- Fixed gate cannnot be opened after boss Naze fight
- Aldil spell is bugged, fixed
- Human form of Geish has been removed

v2.6
- NEW hero: Taranis, the Bounty Hunter
- NEW 5 Mini Bosses with custom spells
- NEW extended locations
- NEW quests notes
- NEW Geish and Melith have custom abilities
- Camera locked angles and height
- Camera angle can be adjusted
- Bosses spells are more efficient
- Bosses are harder to defeat
- Improved hero spells
- Fixed a shitty bug that you cant open gate after death dies
- Fixed spawning infinite skeletons during death boss
- Fixed chest owner is player 1
- Improved tooltips

v2.5
- Gate keys bugs fixed
- 2 Chest boxes that cannot be clicked is removed
- Fixed, you cant go back to buy items after boss fights
- Fixed, skeleton dens bugs
- Added secret items/locations which I forgot to include in v2.4
- Added camera selection for lock or free to look
- Added respawns for enemy dungeon dwellers every 30 seconds

v2.4
- 2 New heros Jastra, the Dark Elf and Yma'dorie, the Water Lecher
- New Terrain
- Fixed when Faera cast her Scatter Ribbon gates explodes
- Boss fights improved
- Item drop system improved
- Skeleton bug den fixed
- Anubis and Death boss fight separated
- Hero abilities improved

v2.3
- New hero, Faera, the Pyromistress, made by [self=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/ken-e/]Ken-E[/self]
- Knight removed from game
- Spirit Hold bug fixed
- Kellen's Fire Trail ability replaced by Spitting Fire

v2.2
- Bag has been removed
- Duration & armour of Orists has been increased
- Fixed keys that dont drop on some bosses, like Mira
- Fixed door that dont open when Lava Lord dies
- Fixed when you entered circle of power

v2.1a
- Fixed lightning cloud timer

v2.1
Gameplay & Triggers:
- New hero, Marflak, the warrior
- 90% of the spells & buying abilities is being converted to JASS/vJASS for better performance
- Sorceress Splash has increased damage and chance.
- Healing Wind changed from target to no target, non-automatic
- Added Libraries or systems for better performance such as ItemCleaup by Bribe, T32x by Jesus4Lyf
- Boss fights, spells and event is much more efficient and challenging
- Clock buying item replaced by Mass Sleep
- Fire Trail replaced by Spitting Fire
- Chest open event changed to left click action
- Multiboard improved
- Cinematics reduced

Terrain:
- Added 2nd floor for the library

v2.0
- NEW Hero selection
- NEW Camera system that can be rotated and zoomed out/in
- Cinematics has been changed
- Deflect for Hunter has been replaced by Freezing Point due to complains
- The Calling and Comet fall increased damage from 100 to 150
- Ice Devastation mana cost reduced from 110 to 90
- Icon Buttons is now in order
- Hero Description fixed
Contents

Dungeon Assault v2.8 (Map)

Reviews
00:08, 9th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Approved Contact Me
Level 29
I killed her (playing as the Wanderer) and it seems that I can't damage that creature!
thanks for that, but you can acquire an orb outside the dungeon that can enable the
range attack, you can find it when you defeat the 2 gargoyles before the drarf boss...

The cover art remind me of Dungeon Siege.
it is Dungeon Siege, afterall this game is based on that game...

anyway, thanks to all and I will fix that chest items...

Level 3
I found 2 bugs , the first one , i think someone alredy reported ir , when you try to fight the spiders at early game at the bottom a text appear and doees not goes away.Second one , the new hero , Faera , can destroy the first gate that requires a key(it has revenants protecting it) with her ability "Scatter Ribbon"

Level 2
Im stuck after defeating the Lich boss.. neither the door after or the door before him will open, he didn't drop any key either. So I cant get out in any way. ~.~

Level 2
I played the frost mage thingy, cant remember if she was just called "sorceress" or what. The one who summons water elementals. :p And I did kill all the skeletons and the boss itself, and afterwards I checked every corner and door, but nothing to be done it seems.

Level 2
I just played a game with the Hunter, and the door after the undead dwarf is bugged for me.. I can't open it with the key he dropped. I'm obviously carrying the key with me, and I've went back and checked if I missed anything on the way there, since I cant be 100% sure what things needs to be done to open it. I've explored the entire map (the part that is possible at this point) and killed every single enemy, but the door stays locked. -_-

Level 29
I just played a game with the Hunter, and the door after the undead dwarf is bugged for me.. I can't open it with the key he dropped. I'm obviously carrying the key with me, and I've went back and checked if I missed anything on the way there, since I cant be 100% sure what things needs to be done to open it. I've explored the entire map (the part that is possible at this point) and killed every single enemy, but the door stays locked. -_-
I really do not know why you're experiencing this problem, the triggers seems fine and I've tried it too...
attachment.php

Attachments

• d.gif
    d.gif
    995.3 KB · Views: 527
Level 6
Okay I'm playing the game at the moment and is experiencing some problems.

I'm using Shelv Stormcast, have freed Melith and the Dwarves(sadly they all died) and has killed almost everything in my path except for the last boss(I guess). Was not able to find any secrets.

Now for one, I can't seem to go back anymore and buy from the only shops in the game, defeating the purpose of even being able to buy anything from that souls shop since it's quite impossible to have 700 souls when you get there the first time(This is after I got the Dwarves, the door doesn't open anymore).

Now I've killed Anubis and that Tentacle boss along with that Corrupted Orc Boss(Basically the three bosses after freeing the dwarves), none of them dropped a key but I do have one in my inventory. I believe this was dropped by either Lich or any boss after him and it didn't disappear and now the game won't let me leave the area nor go to the final boss' area.

What do I do?

Also, the first time I played the game I used that hero with the Charm skill but I died from the undead dwarf boss. I charmed the Gargoyle in one of the caves and since it looks like the triggers to be able to go out is by killing all of them, it took me quite some time killing my own unit after realizing. Not that big of a deal but was quite annoying.

For a review, there's some grammatical errors. Lich's line where he said "It's been a long time since I didn't taste human flesh" should be changed to "It's been a long time since I have tasted human flesh" to make it sound more natural or something.

I feel too constricted with the locked camera, and the ability to rotate the camera and return it back to its old position is kinda messed up, it makes the camera quite crooked. Also, when engaging a boss, the camera view changes and stays that way, and it's quite annoying.

The earlier parts of the game is too bare, then at the end you suddenly decide to clump all the bosses one after another. The progression feels wrong.

The prices of the items are not right. Potions costs too much and equipments are just 1/4 of their price, but then again gold isn't really that important in the game.

The heroes aren't balanced from what I can see. Some are ultimately easier to win with than others but then again same goes for all games with multiple heroes to choose from.

I guess that's all I can say for now, I'll give it a 3/5, this locked camera is killing me.

Oh, there's also two boxes that can be attacked but couldn't be opened. One's at the cave near the boss fight, the other's in the area where Sylvanas appears with the Shades.

Last edited:
Level 29
Was not able to find any secrets.
Omg! how could I've forgotten it?, lolz, coz I havent made any secrets!, sorry for that XD...

Now for one, I can't seem to go back anymore and buy from the only shops in the game, defeating the purpose of even being able to buy anything from that souls shop since it's quite impossible to have 700 souls when you get there the first time(This is after I got the Dwarves, the door doesn't open anymore).
I'll fix that door maybe lower the item price...

Now I've killed Anubis and that Tentacle boss along with that Corrupted Orc Boss(Basically the three bosses after freeing the dwarves), none of them dropped a key but I do have one in my inventory. I believe this was dropped by either Lich or any boss after him and it didn't disappear and now the game won't let me leave the area nor go to the final boss' area.
All those bosses suppose not to drop keys coz door will automatically open, but I guess including keys is...
You may enter the last boss if the 10th boss (death) is dead, but I'll check if I did something wrong with the triggers...
Which area is this btw?, the graves?...

Also, the first time I played the game I used that hero with the Charm skill but I died from the undead dwarf boss. I charmed the Gargoyle in one of the caves and since it looks like the triggers to be able to go out is by killing all of them, it took me quite some time killing my own unit after realizing. Not that big of a deal but was quite annoying.
I'll fix that you cant or maybe put a hint not to charm those units...

For a review, there's some grammatical errors. Lich's line where he said "It's been a long time since I didn't taste human flesh" should be changed to "It's been a long time since I have tasted human flesh" to make it sound more natural or something.

I feel too constricted with the locked camera, and the ability to rotate the camera and return it back to its old position is kinda messed up, it makes the camera quite crooked. Also, when engaging a boss, the camera view changes and stays that way, and it's quite annoying.
Do you mind suggesting more of those lines?, coz Im not very good in grammars/english, Ima credit your for all lines you made...
I see what I can do with the camera...

The earlier parts of the game is too bare, then at the end you suddenly decide to clump all the bosses one after another. The progression feels wrong.

The prices of the items are not right. Potions costs too much and equipments are just 1/4 of their price, but then again gold isn't really that important in the game.
It's because of the place, it's too small and I cant think of anymore challenges, but if you can come up with an idea, pls feel free to tell me...
Yeah gold isnt much of an issue here, just souls, mana and abilities, but I guess I'll reduce some prices of it...

Oh, there's also two boxes that can be attacked but couldn't be opened. One's at the cave near the boss fight, the other's in the area where Sylvanas appears with the Shades.
I'll fix that...about the hero balances, although you're right, some is easier and some is very hard, but I think it's ok coz items are there, it changes the phase of the game...

Thank you so much for reporting this, have a +rep...I need 2 more heroes, if you can contribute, I'd be more happy...and I hope you'll help me about those cinematic lines and more ideas...

Level 30
Dungeon Assault v2.5 Review

Introduction

Hi there, mckill2009 and defskull. Played this single player dungeon RPG map and I must say this is an epic and worthwhile game. If I must say, your greatest map mckill2009!

Unexpected tab 1

[tab][tabheader]Good Points:[/tabheader]
  • Terrain looks great and has this hellish dungeon feeling in it. Proper decors were put in each places making it have this true dungeon feel as I've said. Terrain is not flat and there are some raised cliffs to go with it though cliffs were spammed too much giving unwanted results.
  • All of the items are wc3 based or original which looks decent but I suggest add more items, better if customized and if bosses drops unique kind of an items.
  • I like the idea of buyable item skills, though the Image skill looks imba for there is no limit into the image generation thus you can have an army of them and what is worse they are quite strong due to they can damage x2 of the original hero's damage. I even defeated the final boss only with this skill.
  • I also like the ideas of the secrets. I wonder wht happens if I discovered all of the secrets all throughout the game?
  • Bosses at first are boring but I stand corrected. It gets epic each battle with the bosses.
[/tab]

[tab][tabheader]Bad Points:[/tabheader]
  • The Hunter Hero is quite imba and the generation of Water Elemental is continuos and no limit. I suggest limit the generation of the water elemnetals.
  • When I give the keys to melith, the second hero you will have, she cant open doors and only your main can open. You should let also Melith open doors.
[/tab]

[tab][tabheader]Suggestions:[/tabheader]
  • The game could use some minor terrain improvements.
  • Could use some more items better if customized and also unique item drops exclusive to bosses to make them worthy to battle. A simple level up is not enough you know.
[/tab]

Comment

Overall, this is heck fun of a map. It eally has this dungeon RPG feeling into it that player willl thirst to play each time.

Rating: 4/5
Reward: +4 REP

Level 6
Omg! how could I've forgotten it?, lolz, coz I havent made any secrets!, sorry for that XD...

Work on it, you can do it, I know. That banshee at that start of the game that gives 200 souls should obviously be a secret... I guess?

All those bosses suppose not to drop keys coz door will automatically open, but I guess including keys is...
You may enter the last boss if the 10th boss (death) is dead, but I'll check if I did something wrong with the triggers...
Which area is this btw?, the graves?...

As what I've said, the last three bosses are that Red Orc with the skeleton army, The Tentacle Boss comes after him, then there's Anubis(Pit Lord). Before going to the door that doesn't open anymore, there's the Succubus with the Obsidian Statue IIRC.

I have a red key with me up till the last gate and it's saying that I can't go in yet.

Do you mind suggesting more of those lines?, coz Im not very good in grammars/english, Ima credit your for all lines you made...

It's because of the place, it's too small and I cant think of anymore challenges, but if you can come up with an idea, pls feel free to tell me...

I might give it a shot if I get to play this game again soon.

Oh so you're pinoy? That's nice. I might just help you out, I guess.

Level 3
Played this for something like 15 minutes using wanderer
a few bug:
if Fever killed unit, you got souls but you dont get any gold (tried it 4 times already)
Banshee (the first monster you will problably meet) have 250 posession manacost but its max mana is 200 (i suggest remove it anyway if you dont want it to have posession)
the Life Steal ability steals more than written (i killed a full 400 HP wraith in one skill of lv 2 lifesteal (it write 200 life steal)

Level 3
How to kill destroyer boss with wanderer? it is immune to spell and wanderer hero can't attack air (or the destroyer can be skipped?)
bugs so far
the chest in the middle of the map (guarded by wraiths and banshees) is "mine", so i have vision of it (intended?)
Lifesteal can target magic immune unit but will not do any damage (need more testing though)
Unit that got charmed will not respawn until the charmed unit is killed (charm a abomination, a hostile abomination will not respawn until the charmed one is dead)
"Expired" summoned units will give soul if we are close enough to it (an easy way to reproduce this is by going to nerub with cloak of shadow, wait until the nerub summon skeleton and just go invis, the skeleton will soon expire and give soul, no gold)

Level 29
thanks funAlways, Ima fix the air unit/chest/lifesteal...

about the charmed unit, that what the system does, it cant respawn until it's dead...

"Expired" summoned units will give soul if we are close enough to it (an easy way to reproduce this is by going to nerub with cloak of shadow, wait until the nerub summon skeleton and just go invis, the skeleton will soon expire and give soul, no gold)
I have no idea what you're talking about, can you explain this a little more?...

Level 3
about the charmed unit, that what the system does, it cant respawn until it's dead...
Oh okay then, i guess it is acceptable (or else people can spam charm XD)

I have no idea what you're talking about, can you explain this a little more?...
You know, all summoned units have expiration timer, once the expiration timer ends, it dies.
When unit die because of it's timer ends, sometimes it will give soul, even though i am not the one that kill it (the timer is the one that kill it)
and well, i can farm soul easily with the cloak of shadow (lure nerubian weaver to summon skeletons, go invis, get 'free' soul, repeat)
I am sure there is a trigger that detect if an unit 'expires', detect it and don't give soul if it is 'expired', not killed. (Or other alternative, remove cloak of shadow completely)

And also, i am near the end, i killed Death, got the key, but the key will not open the last gate, and skeletons keep spawning near me, is this a bug or must i do something first?

Level 1
I have 1 objection. the camera system. I choose default warcraft camera. but when I enter healing circle at Death shop or when I met Melith, the camera turns into lock-mode again. It makes me sick.

Level 1
Originally Posted by Goatmilk

Originally Posted by xy4kuz4x
I have 1 objection. the camera system. I choose default warcraft camera. but when I enter healing circle at Death shop or when I met Melith, the camera turns into lock-mode again. It makes me sick.

Тhis problems is not solved. Someone who has found a solution

Level 29
Originally Posted by Goatmilk

Originally Posted by xy4kuz4x

Тhis problems is not solved. Someone who has found a solution

I take a look at it but I think I already updated this, I was absent for more than a year so I think it's high time to update this again...

Level 1
After playing a while I found:
1.no zoom with mouse scroll
2.INS and DEL buttons do not change the camera angle ( -camr option is not at all comfortable)
3.I can not reach a secret (see screenshot)
4.I can not open the next doors (see screen shots)

Mmaybe I'm missing something. maybe not. Any suggestions are welcome.

You can download screen shots from here http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=bbfcc80f90 (Select the folder - select and download images)

Attachments

• Door 1.png
    Door 1.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 244
  • Door 2.png
    Door 2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 239
  • Secret.png
    Secret.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 184
  • other.png
    other.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 215
Level 3
Playing with the fire mage Kelen Wellsun and managed to save the friendly spirit. Cool thing when he returns to his real form.

He died on the very next battle tho. And I had over 1000 souls. Got the message "you have enough souls, hero will be revived." and..... nothing.
Can't he revive? Also, he doesn't go past lv10. Kinda useless, to be honest, given he's a melee companion for a ranged hero so he should be tanking and dying quite a lot due to his low stats. Liked him better as a spirit casting Rejuvenation 24/7.

Also, can't open the same doors as the dude above. And the secret he can't get, I only got cause of Flame Strike cutting the trees down for me.

Level 18
Same bugs as open_source.
By the way the elemental of the hunter bugs. They sometimes respawn as ennemies.
Can't get the secret and can't open the doors.
And the bug for the door opening is in trigger : "Gate Enters Mira", and the condition which bugs is "SkeletonDen2Empty Equal to True". It seems that you're messing with the counting.
Anyway I cleaned every available enemies in the dungeon and I can't open it so I think it is a bug in your BaseSpawn library.
I will not go further into debugging with classic WE on linux ahah xD

Level 6
Dude i love this map very much also i think there's a bug but i don't know maybe i didn't do something i killed everything in the dungeon i killed aldil and naze and the other two bosses pick up there keys to open the door when i killed Naze his key wouldn't open the door to the obsidian statue or the door below to lava i don't know what i'm doing wrong though please help

Level 1
First of all, i am pissed.
The map is interesting with a light story. I didn't finished it and won't finish it because:
1) I played this map two times with different characters. My first normal, no cheats, play of the map was with the passive guy, with water elements. Until i found several bugs, they didn't bothered me because, they were spawn related and i could profit from that. But the big reason i stopped playing with him because after i killed Aldil (who gave me a key) and Naze, i went to open the doors. Guess what? Not a single door opened. I tried 15 minutes, alone, to open both of the door. I backed up, reclicked, rewent, NOTHING WORKED. I went to this beautiful site, to search for some answers, but no luck. I said to myself, maybe because of those spawn bugs, i fucked the game.
The bugs: 1. view bugs, some times i killed mobs and went away from that area and i still had vision of THAT area.
2. where the secret, between the mushrooms and the cross is, the one no hero could get to it, except one. The water elementals are spawning right above the 3 cages that shoot you with arrows if you go there (this is a trap), after you opened the first door with a key.
3. i saw, several spots, where the water elementals respawn ALONE, till the infinite of time. I was waiting to get my health back, because i'm a cheap person and don't make deals with death.
4. the fucking door, that didn't opened. I first cleared the last mini-boss then went to kill Aldil and Naze, after that i went to the doors and tried everything.

2) Second time, because i wanted to play with the girl with wolfs that heal you, i started to put only: "whosyourmommy", because i wanted to get faster to the point i was with my last character. Haven't seen to many bugs with the spells, because i haven't tried them. I went this time and killed first Aldil and Naze, then i went and kill the 5th mini-boss. Tried again the doors, both of them, NOTHING. I started to get angry, because i lost another time, trying to finish the map. I said, calm down, try again. Don't know where the fuck i clicked, but apparently i trigger the next cut scene, killed her, without cheats because i achieved my goal to try the doors again. Like i said: killed her, got another key, i went down to the other door where the "flame boss" is. I saw he was going to kill me, because i rushed without thinking and my spells were on cd. I punched in the cheat, killed him. I said at this point: continue with the cheat and finish this game. At this point, trust me, i have read all the spoilers in this comment section about Death about the secret between the mushrooms; i was disappointed, that i had to spoil the ending of the map. Lets continue, I saved Melith, at this point i'm immortal. I found Sakagi and here i found a bug, why i say a bug, because i don't know how i made him from invulnerable to vulnerable, but i think i triggered a tiny spot. Imo make it bigger. After killing Sakagi, went cleared the rooms, found Anubis, killed him. Apparently i found all the secrets and received the Crown +5 to all, but i didn't clicked the secret between the mushrooms; don't know if this is a bug or not. AAAAND now i said: what is this cave, opposite of the door that let to anubis. Lets go: BOOM. Screen froze, couldn't do anything in the game, i said: lets wait, maybe my pc is so old, it can't process it very fast. Fast forward 3-5 minutes, i closed the program and made this little story.

So in conclusion, i made an account here, witch i didn't want it. But i will post, more stuff about these maps on the site. Because i'm tired of seeing "finished maps". Have a nice day.
P.S. if you wanna know the spots, i will post some pictures if i figure out how to post them.

Level 2
First item I looted in this map happened to be sentry wards and I have no idea what use it may has there. My best guess – a map accindentally inherited it from the vanilla game. Same with Curse spell – it's there just because normal Banshee unit has been left unchanged. The combat is quite sluggish and random misses caused by Curse only make it more like that. Also, sad that there is no way to quickly restore you health out of combat. If you lost too much health you just stay and wait – ten minute break for one minute fight. Pace of the game is way too slow, I think.

Level 2
I played through the game on NORMAL difficulty as Orist Icebrand and after my water elementals expire, after a certain amount of time they respawn as hostile creeps spread throughout the west part of the map. This also seems to happen occasionallyfor his Q ability "Ice Devestation" ability. Sometimes after using his q ability on an enemy, when leaving the area and returning later the demonic portal visual from his q ability will remain behind.

I don't seem to be able to attempt the final boss. I kill death and he doesn't drop a key to open the boss chamber. So I seem to be unable to finish the game as the door requires a gate key to open.

Another thing to note is entering the cave in the graveyard area near anubis causes the game to freeze forcing me to forcibly close the game. Also after killing Death I am unable to return to the graveyard area as the door stays shut.

There's also a bug I experienced only once that I couldn't reproduce, where I ended up getting stuck in the cave area with the gargoyle ambush. I killed the gargoyles and I was able to leave through the west part of that cave but couldn't exit through the north part which prevented me from progressing further, requiring a reset of the game.

The special items you can purchase with souls are hit or miss in terms of usefulness. Some are more beneficial for certain classes over others which is fine, but generally you only buy 1 or 2, equip an orb of fire and
stack +6 attribute stat items.

The shop is a bit inaccessible late game when you're dumping spare change into tomes. It would be nice if there a few shortcuts to get back quicker and dump some spare items. Would also be nice if shop tomes had charges so you could buy more at once instead of waiting for the long cooldown.

All in all the game is fun and has some potential but there are bugs here and there that impact enjoyment. The early parts of the game are slow and not having access to adequate sources of healing makes leveling up more tedious as you wait for your health to regenerate. The banshees and ghosts drag out combat longer by keeping you constantly cursed making you miss 1/3 hits.

I'd rate it 3.5/5

Level 29
Thanks for all the feedbacks, i will make sure that the next update will focus on fixing the DeathBoss door and minimize the boringness at the beginning of the gameplay, I'm very happy if you post suggestions which i will do if it can be applied to the map, I'm planning to do 2 players also but this will take a very long time to do...

Level 29
One of the best solo maps I've played with some good custom spells 5/5
THANKS!

v2.8
- ADDED some normal units have custom spells
- Items dropped are now significant for the Hero's survival
- Heroes now have starting healing and mana items
- FIXED Boss Death doesn't drop a key
- New set of items like healing and mana spawned

All of the bugs have been fixed, except the water elemental turning to hostile and a visible portal, it seems I cant find it but if anybody can debug it pls let me know, credits will be serve of course...