• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trynton RPG v2.8

Contents

Trynton RPG v2.8 (Map)

Taz

Taz

Level 3
Looking at how wonderfull the maps download center has become I decided to post all of my maps here.

#1 )Trynton's open RPG: After making two different maps I was ready for a real challenge. I decided to combine my first first two maps in a sense and come up with a nice open RPG. Tryntons was the third map I ever made.

Taz

Taz

Level 3
Hello people, I managed to update most of my maps. There is tonz of new stuff in The Imagica RPG, Tryntons RPG, and The City of Arnika RPG. Please download the new versions and let me know what you think. GL HF.

Taz

Taz

Taz

Level 3
Thank you very much and you are welcome TheLordOfTerror, I hope you had fun playing and learned a lot from the triggers, feel free to use the map and its triggers for your projects. :wink:

p.s: Pls try The Imagica RPG out, and also my older maps if you got the time, City of Arnika RPG and the Tale of Three Cities RPG. GL HF.

Level 1
this is a very fun map and not very hard i also played imagica RPG but i never reached the end of it the pit lord boss killed us all ( 6 demigods ) it`s to hard.

Level 1
Hi-hi-hi: I completed the Imagica solo (without cheating) using a Naga Fighter. CLEAVING ATTACK FTW!! Also the Orc Fighter is unholy with that critical strike ability...
Critical Strike + Cycronium +1 + Demon Strike = Unholy boss-killer.

Level 2
Played the 1.5 version of this map with a small group of friends and really enjoyed it. I'm excited to try the 2.8 to see if some of the minor balance issues are worked out. Liked the invulnerable houses that had portals so we could get back to town quickly and very little grinding or sitting around waiting to heal/get mana.

Level 8
Taz, thank you for creating this map. About 10 years ago, when I was a teenager and I didn't have the Internet, I played your map many times trying to walk through. It was difficult, but interesting. Later, when I played online, I got the full taste of this card with my younger brother.

The map looks simple today. There are no imports and other things. But I like these more because they remind me of the original warcraft. I don't understand why modern modders are so eager to change the game beyond recognition.

It is very strange that there is no design of mages abilities. Leveling ends at 5. The heroes attack exceeds the damage to their abilities, and the mages lag far behind the strongmen. Because of this, I even tried to upgrade your map, but to no avail. The balance is too complicated.

It is very strange that there are so few comments. There is something fascinating about your map.

I'll try to play your other maps. Thank you very much. If you want, I can show you my version of the map.