• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Arena 1.0beta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-Choose from 8 heroes.
-Buy and Combine items.
-Commands.
-Some Spells are triggered some not.

What is Changed in 1.01a?
- Hotkeys for learn and cast abilities
- Creeps have names now (lol)
- Some spelling mistakes are fixed.

Planing in 1.01b
- add heroes
- add items
- Fix buggs
- More wawes
- 6maximum players

Keywords:
Dungeon hero
Contents

Dungeon Arena 1.0beta (Map)

Reviews
18:56, 16th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
At a glance:
Improve Description, add a custom loading screen, add a preview image. Maybe post some screenshots.

Ingame:
+ I like the commands to access requirements, quite unique.
+ I like that you respawned instantly at the cost of all your gold, opens for different tactics.
x suggests you change "Items high level" to "high level items", looks more natural, less indexed.
- Wave is spelled wave not wawe, and try to use "space" between things; "wave3" => "Wave 3", even better give them a name, "Naga Tidewarrior (wave 3)".
- wrong information in loading screen description. (6 heroes should be 8 heroes).
- lacking of items and heroes (but it's on the other hand beta).
- you start with way to much gold.
- some passive buttons have "activate icons".
- High level items can be bought at level ~3 = to high cash income or to low prices.
- Increase is spelled Increase not incercases. tooltips are blurry and diffuse. I understand what they give, but not how much?
- Credits must be given, you have imported units (I suppose you haven't done them all by yourself.)
- abilities collide. e.g. twin axe cast his "burning oil" then you order him to cast "Axe throw" (if both are learned)
- abilities have no specified hotkey. highly annoying.
...I'll now quit the map, due to too many careless mistakes...

I would say that this map doesn't reach the requirements to be approved on the hive, in this state by far...

but with work it will be good.:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 3
Gimme 48 Hours and You will give more + then - i hope so...
FIXED:
- creeps aren´t called Wave 1, Wave 2, .. but Footman, Rifleman,...
- Income arent´ 8gold per 2 seconds, but 2gold per 2 seconds.
- Fixed "bash" ability tooltip
- Working on Tooltips ( im not english =( Slovakia :p)
- Added and removed doodadts
- Better Bounty award system.
- Gave Credits
Will edit after some updates...
-updated

Last edited: