• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dummy unit casting spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
How do i make a dummy unit cast spells?? all i get is like this
  • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Attacked unit)

like how do i get it to cast my custom spells??

so it would be like
  • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to FlameStike(Attacked unit)
Type thing

Level 11
if they are on the same unit Yes

you can have as many abilities based on the same as you want. But if you give 2 or more abilies based on the same to the same unit, there you will have problems

try this, give muradin the firebolt ability and see what happens or give any hero 3 abilities based on holy light or storm bolt or any skill you want.

this wont happen if you make abilities based on Channel (channel is an ability made only to create dummy abilities, it does absolutely nothing). You can give a unit as many channel abilities as you desire, the only condition is for you to change the ability id to another one that you are not using in another channel ability given to the same hero:p

Level 12
Spawn dummy
Give ability to dummy
Set level of ability = whatever
Order dummy to cast <whatever hotkey> (on point/no point/on unit)
Wait .05 seconds
Remove dummy & Destroy leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.