• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dumbest character in the Blizzard's campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok, I'm quite bored so I'm going to ask you guys:

Who is the dumbest person in the Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos/The Frozen Throne campaigns, and why?

Personally I think it's Sylvanas Windrunner. She's always saying "I've got no time for games". Well, why is she in Warcraft then?

Looking forward to see who you think are the dumbest character :) .

Blade

Level 25
Arthas

Bronzebeard: Arthas, this sword is evil!
Arthas: But its so shiney...
*Arthas takes sword, Bronzebeard dies*
Arthas: Now I will save Azeroth! Ah screw it, I'll just go and kill my dad

Yeah, Arthas really is dumb

Level 8
yup defintly arthas exept it shoudl go like this

Bronzebeard: Arthas, this sword is evil!
Arthas: But its so shiney...
Bronzebeard: Dont do it will all die
Lich king: Com on arthas theirs candy in side
Bronzebeard: Dont listen to him laddy
Lich king: Dont trust himhe just wants all the candy to him self
Arthas: Im on to you!!!
*Picks up sorwd and kills bronzebeard*
Arthas: Now I will save Azeroth! Ah screw it, I'll just go and kill my dad...hey wait wheres the candy???

U.V

U.V

Level 7
to all the people who said Arthas took up the blade because its shiney (O COMON...!!):
Arthas took up the blade because it was the only way to defeat (take vengence upon) Malganis, and save the people of Lorderon from the plague.

Arthas knew the blade was cursed but he did not care - he cared about the people of Lorderon.
"I would gladly bare any curse to save my people"
-Arthas

the fact that the blade stole his soul, and that Muridin died was out of his control.

thank you, and good night.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
oh and btw...

Daelin said:
The Lich King... If he knew everything why the hell did he allow Illidan to get so close and his destruction approach? That's soooo dumb.

~Daelin

the Lich King can see into the future, and he knew that even if Illidan would have come close to killing him, Arthas would eventually defeat Illidan, and become one with the Lich King and thus allow him to walk the world again.

Level 7
Daelin said:
This topic is sooo dumb... It will probably be closed. But I'll enter here as well..

I can't see why it should be closed when it's in the off topic forum, something like 99.9% of all topics here are quite dumb, and this is at least related to wc3 :D .

Oh, and yes Arthas is dumb..

But.. I got a new favourite: Medivh, The Prophet Raven-man or whatever people might call him.. He keeps on asking different people to go west, and no one really wants to.. At least not tthe first 9999 times..

Level 2
The dumbest person in WC3 would definatly have to be Antonias. He just sits there while Arthas walks up (well, his mount walked up anyway) and puts a cursed blade right through his stupid head. If I were him, I would have teleported 5000km away by the time Arthas got through the gate.

Level 7
Hmm yes, Illidan ain't that smart.. But the dumbest thing did in the campaigns was probably the freeing of Illidan.. That was so dumb.

Level 9
Kel'thuzad knew by the Lich King that he would die by the hands of Arthas, even so, he dies gladly and even helps him in his undeath

as it was not enough, when Arthas self-crowned king of Lordaeron he just kept serving him, like a puppy undead dog, and this was not by the magic of the Lich King, because u see, Sylvanas, in the first opportunity she got, when the Big Boss Ner'zul weakened his power, she ambushed Arthas. and there was Kel'thuzad, throwing away his chance of freedom, he could have helped Sylvanas to end Arthas unlife and become free of the Lich King's Iron Will. Surely, when he died the brain was decomposed before he was reborn as a lich

and the dumb prince Kael'thas. Joining the crazy and idiot Illidan (that was dumb enough to let his ugly old and creaky bearded brother to f-ck with Tyrande before him) to"save" his people from the mana hunger. say, joining a crazy and sexually frustrated idealist into an unholy crusade to destroy the lich king, rise up the naga, butch some nightelves and to make a very bad demon get angry with you is not a very good way to save ur ppl dont u think?!

thats it, Kael, Illidan and Kel'thuzad are the dumbest characters of all

Abc

Abc

Level 5
Rui said:
Kael: "Can you help us Lord Illidan? Can you cure us?"

Illidan: "There is no cure young one. (and blablabla)"

Lol if I was Kael I would say:

"OMG WTF! That means that Ive passed all this for hearing your words? Omg!"

xD

-Rui

yeh lol, thats dumb indeed, anyways, i think arthas isnt dumb, in fact hes my favorite char. anyways i think maiev was rather dumb when she lied to illidans brother.

Level 11
Hmm, pretty much everything that's done in the campaigns has a purpose and has some importance...

But if I had to choose someone it would be Kil'jaeden for putting so much trust into Ner'zhul. I find it strange that he really expected the Lich King to not betray him...

Hmmm, I could critizice almost every posters view on the characters...but I'm far to lazy to do that right now.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I've thought in Kil'jeaden. If Archimonde is strong, then I think he must be strong too. Anyway, Ner'zhul could do nothing, if he can move so fast with that red storm he makes, why didn't he just head for the Frozen Throne and destroyed the Lich King himself. I know this great lords must always a slave working for them but... that was kinda stupid o_O

-Rui

Status
Not open for further replies.