• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Duke Nukem 3D for All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Was bored so I decided to upload Duke Nukem 3D onto Mediafire. Just extract and play.

This does Not need DOSBOX, it has an exe that was fixed for Windows.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uda409dq3u99u7a

Does not come with the expansion sadly. I just have the original CD :T

Note: The config file was set up to how I play, using modern FPS control locations. It should probably work for peeps.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Legally he is not allowed to as it is a criminal offense (breaks copyright of game).

Will he be prosicuted? Almost impossbile, as he said the copyright holders for the game no longer exist so there is no one to enforce it.

The current owners of the franchise might still if they find it not to their advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.