• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dry land on sea level... how to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
A picture speaks a thousand words. I'm getting this problem. Plateuing, lowering terrain and anything short of directly applying low water level to it just doesn't work. The map was created submerged.

Any help appreciated.

seaglitch.jpg

Level 10
Sorry I don't really understand, can you describe both in a little more detail? To fix my problem, what should I use? I want a uniform water level across the map (sea level), and if possible, a second water level for above sea level ponds and stuff to make waterfalls and so on.

If you check that option (Enforce Water Height Limits) you will be able to create stuff like me on that picture, however it can be problematic even for us experienced terrainers, you must be careful with that thing!

With that option turned on, you will be able to create water on some height (without terrain below or above)

Create new map and try to terrain with that and without that!

You will see differences!

Status
Not open for further replies.