• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Drums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I can now make custom music in WAV, sorry guys, no MP3 yet....i would like audacity to work with me...but it needs a LAME encoder...but i can't seem to get the encoder...i DLed LAME...but it's not working...

Here are some drum samples, i could do so much more with these drums XD

The program i have has 4 varieties of 4 different styles of music, so i just kind've named htem in the category they were in for hte original program which was...

MAGIX Music Maker deLuxe 10!

Categorized in Pop, Rock, Latin, and Funk!
Also theres a composition i made with the drums... sorry if the endings are pretty rough, it's meant to be looped seamlessly, any tips on looping it seamlessly in wc3? (the composition of drums is too big to attach :S)
The program that originally made it can seamlessly loop, but once i converted it, problems arose, so i added space in the beginning since it always started off really rough, but now it's become a problem :S i guess i need to find the perfect balance of time of space in beginning :grin:

Here is one sample out of 17 that i have

Attachments

• Funky Drums 4.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.