• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Yeah, Dont hate the game hate the player, and there were also a asian kid (i believe) who jumped off a bridge because he wanted to show his friends how he died in WoW, and sadly enough, he died.

Level 9
Well look at this this way.I play WoW i love it and still i havent jumped over a bridge or played 26 hours a day.

Well look at this this way.I play WoW i love it and still i havent jumped over a bridge or played 24 hours a day.

Lemme fix that for ya

True, blame the player. The first ever major MMO incident happened in Asia, when a guy asked for his friends sword to play with it a little bit, then he sold it afterwards. The owner killed the person who borrowed the weapon in real life. Video games are a huge addiction problem. There was this one time when a person in the US thought GTA3 was for real, then he was beating up people on the street and killed 3-4 police officers and then drove away in a car. He was sentenced to death with a lethal injection. So remember kids: Games are good as long as you know they're games.

Level 9
l0w i meant 26 hours a day as like never stopping no sleeping no eating you get it? And You Wand Mirror have to learn to do stuff yourself and have alot of lvl 70 friends ^^.

Level 10
Wow is not a drug.
It's a computer game that can be addicting based on how you play it.
If you play it casually vs if you play it hardcore.
All of these incidents about people dying are about .001% of the gamers that play WoW.
What about the 99.99% that don't jump off bridges and just play for fun.
If you are addicted to game just if you can, shut it down for 2 weeks and after that you won't be addicted anymore. For me, i stopped playing and now i have no desire at all to return. I played the game since beta and i realised its just a game and theres a whole world out there, this game is just virtual. If you are addicted get a life.

Level 5
Ever notice the massive population of Nintendo Fans? Because Nintendo can make great games and not turn anyone insane! Although someone did change his first name to Triforce thats a better alternative to killing yourself over WoW.

I myself play WoW only during Summer at night because I pay by the pre-paid cards and it isn't worth getting for the shorter holidays. I did get quite addicted to it though but I never played during the day. It was like switching into a different person every night :D.

Level 36
It's the player not the game. I play GTA 4 and sure I sometimes wish I could run around killing idiots in traffic if they piss me off, but I don't, because I'm not some idiot mental patient with no self-control. I don't think WoW has ever had an influence on me like that, though.

Anyways, I've beaten WoW, I see no point in carrying on past level 70. Maybe when the expansion comes out I will play on a private server but I really do not want to level all the way back up to 70 and then to 80, because my character was deleted.

icon.jpb

Level 12
if someone had the frostmoure, then that "would" ruin the game, sense it steals souls and all

Status
Not open for further replies.