• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Drug Cartel v1.5b

Reactions: StoPCampinGn00b

DRUG CARTEL
Created by G_NWK & Schieben.

Introduction:

The Century long War on Drugs in Craft City has reached a high point.
Having been influenced by the way of life of the Drug Lords, Citizens of Craft City have been demanding for an increasing supply of Drugs.
Under the increasing pressure of the Government, Local Authorities have been tasked with the duty of ending the Drug Menace once and for all.
Will Craft City continue its way of vice, or will justice finally prevail?

Map Info:

Drug Cartel is a strategical tag genre map, it fuses the elements of various famous tag genre games such as vampirism, island defense and sheep tag.

Drug Lords
Find a base, farm lumber and build up your defences.
To earn gold, drugs must be built and smuggled into the city and can be sold at the various buildings.
To save your fellow team mates, your Drug Lord must head to the city to jailbreak. Becareful of the police though!

Police
Your objective is to survive and arrest all the Drug Lords using police cars or the arrest skill.
To earn gold, you must find and destroy Drug Lord bases around the outskirts of the city.
At the same time, prevent the Drug Lords from smuggling drugs to the city, you can arrest them if they do so!
For every Drug Lord you keep in jail, you will earn gold periodically. Becareful as they may have another team mate jailbreaking for them!

Features:

• 8 Drug Lords.
  • 2 Police.
  • BETA anti-MH.
  • Large landscapes which offer the player various locations for strategic building of bases and supplies.
  • Diverse items which allows the police to play with different strategies.
  • Different races for diversity of playing styles.

Screenshots:

Image Description:
Coming soon.

Author's notes:

Map is protected, credits and changelog in quests.

Credits to -Kobas- for the map description template.

Keywords:
drug, cartel, smuggling, police, drugs, weed, tag, base, build, building, catch, arrest, vampirism, sheep, island, defense, tags, items, strategy, rac
Contents

Drug Cartel v1.5b (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet18:55, 16th Nov 2013700 Drug Cartel (Tested Version 1.2d) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter 2/570-74%D RateScorePercentLetter...

M

1b5e5a7776e87f86f9c6951fa3dad711_64508.gif
Orcnet18:55, 16th Nov 2013

194715-albums6441-picture75028.png

Drug Cartel (Tested Version 1.2d)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"The map is great along how each profession routes will give you a certain objectives, it kinda reminds of a LoaP with a twist of Tree Tag."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"There is no much problem with the Terrain except that the city looks half empty, maybe adding some town markets, squatter area, or some trashed region could give the city some drug-addicted vibe inside the city."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Overall map can be useful."

Total Score: (Gameplay[x/5] + Terrain[x/5] + Management[x/5] / Total Score[15] * 50 + 50)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
9/1580%C

Level 1
Compliments

Hello! I am a player of drug cartel and i enjoy playing it very much! I would just like to tell you not to give up updating it because even though it is in the early stages of development, I am sure it has a lot of potential! The suspense is really great. I would also love to see an addition of items for the drug lords! For example, there is a "drug bag" to store the drugs, and the drug lords have to risk their lives to go to mid to buy special items! That would be great. But anyway, great job and I hope to see new updates!

Level 9
Hello! I am a player of drug cartel and i enjoy playing it very much! I would just like to tell you not to give up updating it because even though it is in the early stages of development, I am sure it has a lot of potential! The suspense is really great. I would also love to see an addition of items for the drug lords! For example, there is a "drug bag" to store the drugs, and the drug lords have to risk their lives to go to mid to buy special items! That would be great. But anyway, great job and I hope to see new updates!

Hi Teh.Ping, Thanks for the kind comments, we're currently taking a break from drug cartel right now, but we sure do hope to update it in the near future. Once again, thanks for the support.

Level 7
Just a suggestion. Could have it with a leaderboard which shows the amount of gold fed by the smugglers to the police. (Like the vampirism fire)
Another suggestion was about improving your system, or rather improvise the quality of a person.
See screenshot what the improvements are, that I concur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
1. Lacking Screenshots description, screenshots are the ones usually that capture gamers' heart
2. Lacking of changelogs. that is very important to keep us notified what are the changes in the map. (Ok it's in the quest ;o)

Last edited:
Level 7
I guess 1.4 was added a new hero.
1.4b is buff and nerf skills to ensure balance.
up till 1.4c it Still crashes.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hey, I have a quick question.

My friends and I absolutely love this map, but we're running into issues with the anti-maphack thing. Our guy playing police keeps getting warnings and crashes when he uses the Far Sight ability, which it mistakenly detects as map-hacking.

After playing the game and having fun for about an hour in it we all suddenly crashed at once without any error on WC3's side. We think it was something to do with the anti-maphack. Just to point out the obvious, none of us have any maphack software installed to our knowledge.

Is there any way we could work around this? Our friend playing cops said he could probably just avoid using the Far Sight ability, but I was hoping we could either get an older version without anti-MH or a current one that doesn't have it installed. Any help you could lend would be appreciated.

Thanks! - McCarrick