• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Drug Runners

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
*update
well cause i uploaded here i thought i well might make it playable so i fixed it up for now
so plz stop critizing me about STOP DOING this i fixed it and now is playble i was beta testing this but Epicwar was down so i couldnt and gmail wont let me send this file for some reason >.> so now it is playble.

Keywords:
drug okay needs fixing horrible :O omfg REMOVE DI %(* :p lol runner suggler fixed now playable
Contents

Drug Runners (Map)

Reviews
14:31, 28th Jun 2009 Linaze: The map section is not meant for uploading maps for testing. There is a pastebin for that.

M

14:31, 28th Jun 2009
Linaze: The map section is not meant for uploading maps for testing. There is a pastebin for that.

Level 6
Hey you! Pastebin! Delete it nao! Pastebin is just in the menu on top top top, where there's maps, spells, icons (on top of icons).

But you want to upload!!?? Just tell a friend to host it for you!

Edit: Epicwar is now up! Go upload!