• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draw the member above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
@deepstrasz
upload_2019-6-1_4-9-55.png

Level 11
all jokes aside though, this really makes you think about the "face behind the avatar" for all you know you could be speaking to a James Holmes in waiting on here

Level 4
Slim chance,mass shooters are 1 in a million

Plus what exactly are you implying? Insult this guy over the internet and he goes and shoots a place up? Ridicoulus

Level 7
Will anyone do me, no one besides devault and deepstrasz even bothered, and I drew over a dozen avatars

Last edited:
Level 6
@Zepher Thanks, but im no artist i'm like the painter from diary of Dorian Grey; my art depicts people's essence, their souls if you like rather than their physical appearance

Level 12
@Zepher : I'd shoot you some rep if you could do a better drawing of my avatar, last one you did was ok but I want a real nice looking one and not something which looks like it was done in 5 min

Level 7
@Zepher : I'd shoot you some rep if you could do a better drawing of my avatar, last one you did was ok but I want a real nice looking one and not something which looks like it was done in 5 min

Lord Aiden your avatar is difficult to draw, I can draw some basic stuff but not complex faces/anime, look at my stuff so far, it was relatively uncomplicated images, if I do yours again there's no guarantee itll turn out any better

Level 19
Worry not, @Lord Aiden
For I have created yet another masterwork, and I consider it not short of God's own works.
Do not thank me, as I create art for the sake of art and joy itself, and like the Lord, I do not ask for your thankfulnes.
workofart.png
That is disgusting....

Girl head male body!

That is like something out of a nightmare

Mythological god of gay pride

Status
Not open for further replies.