• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Draw the member above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
here's a simple ms paint I did of @Frotty

upload_2019-5-23_17-1-26.png

didn't turn out quite like I wanted to because Im short on time

Last edited:
Level 7
This is not a rep farming thread, nor any other threads are. You should stop this behavior if you do not want to lose respect from people.

I'm not trying to farm rep, I'm drawing people's avatars, it's a simple curtsey to give rep to an artist who drew you, only one person has been kind enough to draw my avatar as of now...

Level 9
@San, you know he's right, each one of those avatar drawings takes at least 10-15 minutes to complete at the minimum, rep is not worth anything, I mean you could have 100 rep, 500 rep, 1000 rep it makes no difference, but getting rep and a positive comment for doing something at least makes your effort feel appreciated.

Level 7
@San, you know he's right, each one of those avatar drawings takes at least 10-15 minutes to complete at the minimum, rep is not worth anything, I mean you could have 100 rep, 500 rep, 1000 rep it makes no difference, but getting rep and a positive comment for doing something at least makes your effort feel appreciated.

This is a good way to put it, I enjoy drawing things, but at the same time some appreciation motivates me even more

Level 9
Why did San come to this thread to say Zepher was rep farming? Just killing all the fun this way, this was like when he reported that one thread to the mods to have it relocated to SE

Level 11
no point real point unless youre bored outta your mind and have loads of free time to look for shit on google, besides remember the link i send you guys?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.