• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dranai Tower

Well, i got system crash and now im here, reuploading that stuff.
it is Dranai lost ones tower.Simple edit .
no credits and other.
P.S i also got such simple edit Altar, Barracks , Halls of wisdom buildings. If you like this one ill upload em too.

update: now looks moar like previous version.
also did teh stairs.
HANG ON GUYS! uploading others
upd2; better screen, looking strange now!

Keywords:
Dranai, Lost, Tower, Defence, creep, Building, MasterHaosisXD
Contents

Dranai Tower (Model)

Reviews
09:48, 17th Oct 2009 General Frank: Quite okay-ish and approvable but you should make more edits to look it more different from the orc's ones.

M

09:48, 17th Oct 2009
General Frank:

Quite okay-ish and approvable but you should make more edits to look it more different from the orc's ones.

Level 23
Do you mean Broken or Lost Ones?
Because these models can be used for both, because of the retcon.
In TFT they are used for Broken, however they have appearance of the Lost Ones.

And I too would love to see more Broken models. There is only one Broken model I know, and its a worker unit.
I would love to see more Unbroken and Lost one models too.

For example lost one/broken structure - Nether Dragon Nest that makes lost one/broken nether drake riders.

Level 5
For example lost one/broken structure - Nether Dragon Nest that makes lost one/broken nether drake riders.
to make this one ill need to work with particle emmiters, and MdlVis do not fit that idea.
Ill upload others and attach ropes to bones, like in previous version.

Update! Check it out now!

Last edited:
Level 23
Interesting. But you better take a better screenshot, for example from a higher spot.

I dislike the sitting spot, because its just the roof turned upside down.
You know what you should use for the platform? Outland tree turned upside down! If you look under the tree, you will see that the under side of the mushrooms head has a nice texture, you can use.