• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragons, what do you think of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
cocky and annoying bunch of show offs. :p
lol they think they are so cool in killing dragons.

ok, kidding. xD

killing dragons is fine by me, but driving them to the edge of extinction is just wrong in nature's sense.

Level 3
Yes, I was just estimating in a RPG setting where if dragons are to be limited in existance, they would be gone extinct very quickly when more dragon slayers goes around hunting and killing them.

Level 17
What do i think of dragons? ... If they existed? Wtf is wrong with you people. I'd fucking shit my pants and call the military and nuke them sons of bitches, get some mother freaking F-12 or what ever the crap they have now, heat seaking RPG, Flak cannons? MIGs? Bond with it WTF? . No one saw that dragon movie? (Flame sky.. skies of fire?... something i dunno, some movie with Dragons in the modern world that basicly almost extinct human life). Wtf? Ride and bond with it? Before it eats your head off?

Level 34
What do i think of dragons? ... If they existed? Wtf is wrong with you people. I'd fucking shit my pants and call the military and nuke them sons of bitches, get some mother freaking F-12 or what ever the crap they have now, heat seaking RPG, Flak cannons? MIGs? Bond with it WTF? . No one saw that dragon movie? (Flame sky.. skies of fire?... something i dunno, some movie with Dragons in the modern world that basicly almost extinct human life). Wtf? Ride and bond with it? Before it eats your head off?

Reign

of

Fire.

See my latest reply in here to see a RoF dragon.

Honestly, which dragons are you referring to? Warcraft? European? Chinese? Pyritie?

As for Pyritie....I have no clue.

Wait until Pyritie sees this thread...

How is it Py has not yet posted here?

Anyway,the bestest dragon I saw is yellow and its dormant here in Hive!

You got it its Pyritie.

This is why I need to lurk in Off-topic more.

Status
Not open for further replies.