1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dragons revenge

Discussion in 'Terrain & Level Design' started by Nan0, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Nan0

Nan0

Resources:
    Resources:
    From early times, humans killed dragons. They think, that dragons murder can make they more powerful and rich
    One day, dragons decided revenge.

[​IMG]

Please comment

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  2. Racziel

Racziel

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like how you did the enviroment, especialy the tree/gras-modells fit realy good.
    But i have one point, which is just horrible: The dragon.
    The WC3-dragon-modells are just crap. I would suggest to search for a better Dragon-modell (i know i've seen one here some time again).

3. Azurot

Azurot

Resources:
    Resources:
    I doubt it would be held against you to use some well designated WoW models for this piece. Overall it seems kinda lacking the detail, lighting etc. department but its well done, even with the contrasting quality in models.

4. Nan0

Nan0

Resources:
    Resources:
    As I know, THW isn"t allow to use convert models on THW

5. Wasp

Wasp

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would use this model instead: dragon
    And change the arches to this archer
    Because the normal wc3 models dont fit in the high res thing

6. Dr. House

Dr. House

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i like it but maybe use different archer and dragon models like the one above me says. but anyway very nice :)

7. leet.firefox

leet.firefox

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, when doing high-res doodads, try not to use standard WC3 units. They stick out like a sore thumb.

I'd like to see this at night, with excellent use of lighting and glows.
    Could you also attach the picture to the post next time? I'm not a big fan of visiting foreign sites.

8. Azurot

Azurot

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well as i know the rule, its only for maps seeing as how this is personal use and your not distributing the site or the model to anyone else. Also i have seen many other terrains with WoW models in them without half a though to it, but if you truly are against WoW models then at the very least get higher quality models from this site or some other. As im sure there are much better models out there. I just really don't want to see a good terrain brought down by high-res models clashing with models that are just plain bad.. Thats all :D

9. Wasp

Wasp

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sry i ment this dragon model: click

10. Micro

Micro

Resources:
    Resources:
    нано привет xD

nice screen, 8.5/10 ^_^

11. Nan0