• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragons revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I like how you did the enviroment, especialy the tree/gras-modells fit realy good.
But i have one point, which is just horrible: The dragon.
The WC3-dragon-modells are just crap. I would suggest to search for a better Dragon-modell (i know i've seen one here some time again).

Level 14
I doubt it would be held against you to use some well designated WoW models for this piece. Overall it seems kinda lacking the detail, lighting etc. department but its well done, even with the contrasting quality in models.

Level 17
Yeah, when doing high-res doodads, try not to use standard WC3 units. They stick out like a sore thumb.

I'd like to see this at night, with excellent use of lighting and glows.
Could you also attach the picture to the post next time? I'm not a big fan of visiting foreign sites.

Level 14
As I know, THW isn"t allow to use convert models on THW

Well as i know the rule, its only for maps seeing as how this is personal use and your not distributing the site or the model to anyone else. Also i have seen many other terrains with WoW models in them without half a though to it, but if you truly are against WoW models then at the very least get higher quality models from this site or some other. As im sure there are much better models out there. I just really don't want to see a good terrain brought down by high-res models clashing with models that are just plain bad.. Thats all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.