• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragons, Dragons and Dragons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
WoW is full of dragons, small dragons, large dragons, huge dragons, elite dragons, boss dragons, quest-giving dragons.

It's like that one guy who wrote all the lore was out of inspiration or just liked dragons...

Now where do they come from? WHY!?

EDIT: Oh yeah and trolls too.

Level 13
Dragon Aspects were created by the Titans to protect Azeroth. Then the Aspects spawned the dragonflights.

I guess Blizz just like them dragons.

Level 14
Trolls were once a big big big empire on the ancient Kalimdore. They would hold a great deal of land mass. The first foes the trolls had were the Quiraji (the nerubians and the silithid), another race with a big big big empire. However at one point , with the rising of the night elves, the quiraji were pushed back I believe into what is now Northrend and Silithus. While trolls. . .remained as spread across the world as always. The reason why they are so many of them, is because they are one of the most ancient races out there.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
dragons are just lizards with wings =/

Reddragonflight.JPG

Level 5
lol >.<
WoW is full of many things...
shall i name them all?
orc...undead...human...elf...bears...thunder lizards...gnomes...ogres...trolls...goblins...demons...draenei...must i keep going?
or do you mean that as dragons being a near extinct race there shuldnt be a lot?
because it sounds like your saying that in game..there are a lot of them...i go in org a lot and see A LOT of orcs and blood elves...

Level 3
Green dragons come from the Emerald Dream.
Black dragons come from Blackrock Mountain.
Prismatic dragons come from the labors of magic and science.
Red dragons come from some undisclosed location.
Nether dragons come from Outland.
Blue dragons come from the Borean Tundra.
Plagued dragons come from Scholomance.
Frost dragons come from high level necromancy.
Fel dragons come from the blood of fallen daemons that interact with the bodies of fallen blue dragons.
Infinite dragons come from the future.
Bronze dragons come from the now.

Holy crap! There are a lot of dragons.

Oh, I forgot dragonspawn which are just people dragonified by dragons.

Collapses out of exhaustion.

Level 6
Dragons can fly, breath magic, cast spells, mate with other races, rule an army of crazed acolytes and inspire fear, valor and respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.