• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Loading Screen

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hurray! My first wc3 recourse. I'm gonna make only loading screens but still yay.
Thanks to www.ketra.ru for drawing this image.
How to use:

1)import both files into WE.
2)remove war3mapImported\from both files.
3) Enter the menu where you changes loading screen and choose the LoadingScreen model.

Keywords:
Dragon, Loading Screen, Fantasy
Contents

Dragon Loading Screen (Model)

Dragon Loading Screen (Model)

Reviews
[IGNORED] Do NOT upload artwork that is not yours. Do this again and you will suffer the consequences. --donut3.5--

M

[IGNORED]
Do NOT upload artwork that is not yours. Do this again and you will suffer the consequences.
--donut3.5--

Level 13
Meh. This is lame. If it was animated it would be spectacular. However it is not so this is a failure...

There's a link to a site in the corner. That could be taken as giving credit to the artist I suppose.