• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading screen of dalaran

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Vidar
a loading screen of dalaran for your warcraft maps. If you decide to use it on a map, give me credit

Repaired Model
  • Added BLP textures

Image used for the model
Awsome Dalaran Wallpaper | World of Warcraft | Warcraft art, Fantasy city, World of warcraft
Contents

Loading screen of dalaran (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Might be useful to some, but the edit is too small. Substandard.
Mr. Cuore To answer your questions
First - I use TGA as texture because it was easier for me and warcraft 3 read it correctly

Second- I do not know who the original author of the image is, it's an image that I found in google and decided to edit it and use it for that purpose

If you have any problem with the TGA textures let me know

Last edited:
Level 14
By using tgas your resource is going to be heavier. By converting to appropriate quality level .blp it's going to be optimized in that regard. I use blplab when i need to do this kind of task.
Edit: i took the time to dig out a wonderful explanation on blp optimization by purge&fire:
Optimizing textures and mipmapping
It's extremely useful info.

It would be nice for people to be able to track your sources so, even if the author is anonymous, it would be neat to have a link to the original image you used in the description (wowwiki -Dalaran media, i'm guessing)

PS: just because you seem to have taken it the wrong way, i'll clarify what should be obvious. I'm not trying to force you to do anything, i'm not a moderator on this platform and my comments aren't to be taken as moderation. They're just comments, and that's that. Secondly, I'm not going to change your resource in your place: you're the author and it is you who decides if and when to update it.

Last edited: