• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draconian Guard

The draconian guard

Credit if you use it in your map.

Keywords:
dragonspawn dragon spawn guard
Contents

Draconian Guard (Model)

Reviews
[APPROVED] Wow. This model is amazing, and even better when I saw the extra ribbons and particles added to it. This one is really glorious. The animation of the sword's texture really improves this model a lot! --donut3.5--

M

[APPROVED]
Wow. This model is amazing, and even better when I saw the extra ribbons and particles added to it. This one is really glorious. The animation of the sword's texture really improves this model a lot!
--donut3.5--

"Nice but this is really uneccessery to make a model of...
there is just same model in wc3 just that it walks with 4 legs...
make models that people need thanks!"

.Are you people spokesman?No so you'de better watch your words.Some people might have use for it.At least I need it.
I made this model for my own use first.
Don't judge model without download it.

Level 3
Nice work
dispite the fact that there are several of this model, this is well done.
I like to see old good models remade
nice work 9/10
( -1 for unoriginalaty (but as i said its good to do re-makes)) XD

Level 2
I remember this model. Isn't it the same model as in this link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/2482/

The link still works as i write now. +And do you have a smaller size of this model? ~450kb, it is big.

Level 1
why don't u start makin a whole new race of dracions ull set a record and probably become famouns ma friends and i cant wait

why dont u start by makin models of builds to train the units

Level 2
This Model Is Definitly one of my Favourites and i believe it deserves 10/10.
By the way i first found out about this model by playing your RPG World of Genesia =)

Level 4
Do you mind if I reskin this with the in-game purple Dragonspawn skin? I need a Chromatic Drakonid.