• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

dps ability and slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi
what is the best ability to make custom DPS and slow ability? (and turn on / off)

you want a dps and Slow I would say acid bomb because you can set it to 1 Target or Aoe but no
(turn off turn on....)

You can do one thing you do a immolation (Demon Hunter) and have dps and turn off turn on

The you trigger when you immolate you get slow aura
When you stop immolate you remove slow aura...

Level 7
you want a dps and Slow I would say acid bomb because you can set it to 1 Target or Aoe but no
(turn off turn on....)

You can do one thing you do a immolation (Demon Hunter) and have dps and turn off turn on

The you trigger when you immolate you get slow aura
When you stop immolate you remove slow aura...
I use immolation to DPS and for slow, I use slow aura (tornado) and now for the trigger, I have a problem
problem is when ability begin cast trigger its work (turn on)
for turn off, I need a trigger because
Unit - A unit Stops casting an ability
and
Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
is not work for turn on/ off the ability
now how to make a trigger for add and remove slow ability?

Level 12
You need event A unit is issued an order and order equal to unimmolate. Same goes for the immolate activate A unit is issued an order, order equal to immolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.