• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA - Hamachi server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Ok, let's start, i have 1 program called HAMACHI, and it rocks. For those woh never heard about it, it's used to play online games through LAN, but over internet. So i have 1 suggestion for all who wants to play, i'll give you my server name and password and u'll come play dota with me. How's that?
Server name is DotAPros
pass is Beast

Level 9
I hate DotA for 2 reasons:
Imbalanced, anyone named "aarkshark" wins. always.
People now automaticly think kid=noob.

Level 45
i hate dota!
stupid cult icon.

fuck you dota zealots.

grrr..

dota is no different than from any other map.

its just been worshipped by nerds who slowly corrupted the sexy men who forced smart nerds to play it.

er..erm..
anyway..dont call it dota....or anything like that...
call it something original and non-"I LOVE DOTA" like.

erm..dota has alot of assholes, and if it was taken as any other game, then it would be a good game.

Level 9
dota is always the same, thats why i dont like it

its been a long time since i've last come in the sear.ch

lot of new faces

Level 5
BACK TO THE POINT! Serbians here to say if u WANT to play DotA with him heres his server and password, come play if u WANT to. What I don't think he wants is your opinion about the game. Hes just saying if u wanna play, come play. If u don't, ok then, DON'T POST YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE GAME! It's just more useless posts, cause I think most people know that many of you can't stand DotA (though it's just some people that play it that ruin it, not the game itself)

All praise to Afronight, somebody lock this before more people start with their "thoughts" about DotA.

Level 5
Ppl this is simple comercial for hamachi server, if u want to join if not, say nothing, keep your opinion for yourself...

This is what im sayin.
and hey, opinions are always needed. You think an artist doesnt need opinions after showing a artwork?

I agree that opinions are needed. When did I say that they are not?
bleh! We are ALL HELPING!

And this is where I disagree. You are not helping when you post something that doesnt have much to do with what SB's :lol: sayin. You wanna play? fine. You don't? fine also. He did not ask for what you think about DotA or any1 that plays it.

Level 25
Simple commercial?

Hmm, that comment is starting to sound like SPAM!

Honestly, I use a Hamachi server to play WC3 as well against some school friends, but really the best use for Hamachi servers is to play awesome MPQ modifying mods

Level 13
AxlIdiot said:
Im thinking this thread does need locking since more people are just going to spam there opinions and comments

I'm not locking any thread just because it's about DOTA. Till now, the only useless comments here are "Needs to be locked. Else some guys will come and spam around". Got the drift? You guys are doing the spam here. So if you don't have anything else to say except "DOTA sucks", just don't post and ignore that thread.

Hopefully from this post on you'll stop discussing here, else some people will get a warning.

Level 5
People People CALM DOWN I neither like Dota too much but look at this, yeah we know Dota players are most likely to be flamers and all of that but look in the mirror first before u talk, WE ALL are reducing to the level of Dota players by saying it sucks and all of that, so why dont we please be more "civilized" and take things easy and calmed or are we here to copy the same acts as Dota Players plz look that he said any other map that its not Dota and he was nice with u but if we come and bring this to urselves then I must say 2 things: 1: This will not end the Dota player stupidity and 2: We shouldnt reduce to that, Dota is a nice game but the players tend to be idiotic just reflex and Im so sorry for continue discussing but after I saw the first 4 post I had to get this out of me, thanks and again sorry for continoing the thread

Level 2
DotA

Whys everyone saying how they hate DotA its a good game and none of that crap you guys said is true and say anything you want to me I enjoy the game so don't tell me it sucks :wink: DotA keeps it simple and fun and anyone can get good... Guess that makes it a bad game ay?

Status
Not open for further replies.