• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Hamachi LAN players WC3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys! Just recently got back into WC3 and i also got one of my buddys to play who is currently at marine tech school in Florida (im in cali).

We play over Local Area Network using LogMeIn Hamachi and I wanted to see if I could get some more players for some old custom games (slide ninja slide, Fantasy Life, various other RPG's [Video Game RPG, Comic Heroes, etc], or other custom maps that you may suggest) or even regular matches, whatever is cool!

If you're up for it then just let me know and we can work out getting you the network name and password, as well as working out a time to actually play. Oh, and if you need to know what Hamachi is then let me know and I can help with that too!

(BTW, full disclosure, we play through Hamachi because he's A. using my copy of WC3 TFT, so we can't both Bnet, and B. a looooong time ago, I'm talking about 2007 or 2008, I stupidly used hacks and got banned lol, and I'm not gonna drop another $30 when there are hardly any players left on Bnet anyhow, with even less playing the games we want.)

So let me know if you're interested in joining our small little soirée! :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Thanks but no haha I downloaded it right now and all people were playing was DOTA, TDs, and regular matches and they DID NOT take kindly to inexperienced players lol

Status
Not open for further replies.