• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Hero Arena] DotA 2 for wc3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
This is for DotA 2 fans! All model included! Skill icons are also available! This is DotA 2 for wc3!

Features:

-Original DotA 2 models
-All skill icons and items icons
-Based on 6.72f terrain
-All model includes talking portrait that other DotA 2 mods does not have.

These are included. I am making BETA version that includes 7 heroes, 20 items. It may take month and leave comment please!

As I mentioned above, use 8 MB Map Limit Remover for such maps. If you decide that in future you will create such map then download my custom .dll and apply it to your War3. Then create a map beyond 8 MB Limit and everyone will be required to have that .dll to play this map.

MPQ is replacing all hero models and unit models so it's bad!.This is not mod. This is map.

MPQ method only works for local user. The local user is the one who has edited MPQ. So it is not a very good choice since other players who do not have edited MPQ will not have changes and data that MPQ gives.

Level 13
As I mentioned above, use 8 MB Map Limit Remover for such maps. If you decide that in future you will create such map then download my custom .dll and apply it to your War3. Then create a map beyond 8 MB Limit and everyone will be required to have that .dll to play this map.

MPQ method only works for local user. The local user is the one who has edited MPQ. So it is not a very good choice since other players who do not have edited MPQ will not have changes and data that MPQ gives.

Yes, and that's why I didn't use MPQs :goblin_yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.