• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA Remix 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
DotA Remix is being remade in Version 7.0 This will include many new characters and all new abilities. DotA Remix is different form any other DotAs because it has its has 4 teams and does not use anything from Eul's Verson. Most DotA like DotA Allstars use the Terrain created by Eul. Currently the team We have making the game are AquaFzT, Me Punisher_x, and U.V.
I can't really give a date on its release.

If you Want to join the team for DotA Remix. PM me or AquafzT (Not Sure about U.V). I have some open spots in it.

Open spots Include Terrainer, Skin/Icon Creator, Spell Creator, and a Optional Jass Scripter.

You Can Find DotA Remix 6.25 Here http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=2885
It has bad spells thats why im changing it.

Level 5
Yes- that really pisses me off. I hate it when there are dozens of new versions of a game being uploaded, or spread around B-net like a desiese, and there is hardly a change; at most a character getting a new ability, or an extra tree here and there.

As for Remix; I personally feel DOTA is being overdone- but goodluck nevertheless, i'll most likely try it out when it's done.

Level 2
Yeah you should call it "AOS - TITLE" much like AOS Eternal Conflict. I hate people calling them dotas.

The main problem with aos style maps is the heros, thers always imbalances and very boring. The maps also have little new functionality, and really are all the same except heros, abilities anad terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.