• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doom vs load/devour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I've found this 'bug' that when a unit is under the effect of Doom then it cannot be load or devoured. Is it possible to load/devour the unit with a doom-like effect? Also if the loaded target dies while under the effect of Doom, it must replace the loaded unit with the same unit tipe than Doom would spawn without unloading it. Please help!
Note: I know nothing about Jass - still learning MUI.

Oh ok
------
I've been playing around with triggers this evening and this is what I have so far: (Nether invasion is a customized Shadow strike that is almost like doom)
  • Nether invasion spell
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked unit) has buff Nether invasion ) Equal to True
              • (Integer((Life of (Picked unit)))) Less than or equal to 35
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Replace (Picked unit) with a Nether Dragon using The new unit's max life and mana
            • Else - Actions
Now the problem is to get the Nether dragon to be owned by the caster, unless someone has a diffirend idea.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nevermind that, units can't be replaced while in transport.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.