• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doom Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello guys, i have created a custom spell of the "Doom" spell and have it leveled up to 3 but the problem is that when it is level 1 it works fine but when in level 2 and 3 it says "Creature Too Powerful" does anyone know this bug?

Level 12
If you are on latest patch, doom should have an Data - Maxium creep level in the object editor. (Not sure about on which patch this was introduced on)

Level 9
If you are on latest patch, doom should have an Data - Maxium creep level in the object editor. (Not sure about on which patch this was introduced on)
That's too bad i'm still in version 1.30, is there another way around to solve my problem?

Last edited:
Level 5
If you don't want to change the default max creep level field, then you create multiple abilities, one for each level. It's an ugly solution because it's the easiest one.

If you want to change max creep level, then you need to make your own custom Doom with triggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.