1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Doom Spell

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Dispatcher, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Dispatcher

Dispatcher

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello guys, i have created a custom spell of the "Doom" spell and have it leveled up to 3 but the problem is that when it is level 1 it works fine but when in level 2 and 3 it says "Creature Too Powerful" does anyone know this bug?

2. Devalut

Devalut

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Look in the object data for unit level threshold or something similar. This is to stop you from shutting down dragons or other high cost units.

3. DoomBlade

DoomBlade

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you are on latest patch, doom should have an Data - Maxium creep level in the object editor. (Not sure about on which patch this was introduced on)

4. J2Krauser

J2Krauser

Resources:
    Resources:

5. Dispatcher

Dispatcher

Resources:
    Resources:
    That's too bad i'm still in version 1.30, is there another way around to solve my problem?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  6. J2Krauser

J2Krauser

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you don't want to change the default max creep level field, then you create multiple abilities, one for each level. It's an ugly solution because it's the easiest one.

If you want to change max creep level, then you need to make your own custom Doom with triggers.