• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Domination

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Domination

The map is mentioned to be played by 3 players, because there's no AI for computer players implemented. Everything's made by me, I didn't modify units, heroes etc., it's pure Warcraft, no modding, sorry. This helps jump right into the game without studying mechanics of the map. It's supposed to be quick, exciting play.

Objectives

There are mystical Circles of Power spread throughout the land. Take them over by placing a unit on them. You'll receive 1 point per 5 seconds of game time for each Circle of Power. Game lasts for 30 minutes and highest score wins.

Tips

1. There's 9 Circles of Power on the map
2. Plus 20 pts for first take over

Additional notes

One more thing, I'm not familiar with map types, didn't find any explanations, so I put my map to Miscellanous/Other category.

ver. 1.2
------------------------------------------------
Any feedback will be appreciated.
Thanks for playing.

Keywords:
Domination
Contents

Domination (Map)

Reviews
23:37, 8th Sep 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected

Deleted member 206115

D

Deleted member 206115

Ok, I'll try. The idea is simple, so not much to write about.