• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DoD: Charlie V. 1.6d PROT

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

DoD: Charlie V. 1.6d PROT (Map)

Level 7
Map info doesnt explain much so I will.
First of all theres obviously 2 teams, axis and allies.
Allies spawn at the beach, with a bundle different unique classes for each team. The allies try to grab satchels and blow up the walls allowing them to get through, and ultimately plant satchels to blow up a radio tent and a bunker to win. If the timer goes out the axis win.

Level 1
Too badly balanced ... i played it in solo i tryied the allies team, axis are too strong ... make the axis dont respawn or its too hard , the canon turrets explode the allied team rifleman when they are shooting the axis , and when you kill a axis and he respawn 30 seconds later when all your riflemans are dead ... axix are really too strong ... so if you play it 5 vs 5 in multiplayer you'll see :evil: !!!

Level 7
Version 1.5
-IMO a huge breakthrough for this map. I lowered the casting backswing and casting point to FINALLY measure up the dang shooting with the animation. ESPECIALLY the mortar :?
-Added 2 rivers on the map...yeah...shut up I like it :evil:
-Dramatically changed rifle grenade and panzer for balancing
-Changed reload time on Garand and Carbine
-Probably a few more things I forgot about