• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do YOU like Super Mario Bros Wii?

Do you like it or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I can garuntee that no one will say anything positive about its graphics.

I heard a lot of people generally mention these 2 issues with the game. . .
1. It is a easy mario game, thanks to AI and being designed for poor teams (people who do not work well together).
2. It is a pain in the wrist, really as apparently you have to wildly flay the wii mote around to do basic actions like pick up and stuff. This is viewed as a back evolution from button based control scheem of others.

Level 14
I like the graphics, they're charming however I don't see why this is for the wii I mean I always bring with me these types of games when I'm away or traveling but I would never play a platform when I'm at home.

Level 12
D: Must buy a Wii first, just waiting for price to get lower
Huzzah.

I love New Super Mario Bros Wii and all, but:

I completely agree with Dr Super Good concerning the crappy and annoying motion control (tilting platforms anyone?) And the AI has basically no point... (red koopas detect edges, cool.), but that's Mario Bros for you.

Another thing is that 4 players is complete chaos and disorder. The pros get killed by the newbies' mistakes, and that isn't the greatest feature ever for me.

Lastly, the camera in Multiplayer sucks. Your teammates can kill you by just pulling the camera too far up or too far right.

Status
Not open for further replies.