• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Do you like my avatar? or not?

Do you like my avatar?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
You should retexturize it since you can see as a bit blurry. I don't care if I like it or not, as long as it isn't offensive.

Level 6
Blurry, yes, but I like Chaos, so I like the avatar.
Oh yes, I spent sooo much time on those Chaos a couple years back... then a few weeks ago I accidentally deleted my best one :cry:. Heh, not that I play it much any more, so whatever. Still, I say yes to the avatar, CHAOS FOREVER.

Level 2
@Daveman: I'll see what I can do about getting it a less blurry Piccy. :)

@Night Stryke: I agree, Chaos rule :twisted: :!: :!: :!: :twisted:

Level 2
I've updated my Avatar, made it a bit less blurry and added the ball thingy that floats above adult chaos heads :twisted: . Also made the Dark Chao and type bigger.

Level 6
Dark Chaos Chao? Nah man, go Normal Chaos Chao, they look cooler. Then again, it may just be the fact that my best Chao was a Dark Chaos, and I spent a lot of time with it, so it's not as big a deal. (My Normal Chaos Chao failed on me, so I never got one :cry:. But I did have Hero and Dark Chaos Chaos.)

Level 6
Cha0sCha0, don't worry about what Wormskull says, it's always negative.

Although I do agree with him to an extent, which is very rare for me. That text is illegible. You've got to make the Chao smaller or something, it kind of covers the text.

Level 12
I like it, looks pretty sweet
But reminds me of my lost mario avatar (*sigh* good times lol)*tear* lol

Level 2
Wormskull said:
honestly i must say its the av i like the least here, and that font is unreadable, overused and have a bad color

"Overused", are you sure you aren't confusing this font with another :?:

Level 23
The picture in your signature is a red X.

Oh, and..

negative10.jpg

Nothing personal, lad. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.