• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I used Fireworks. I think I will make you one. I like making them there so fun to make.

Edit: Ok here it is http://www.s.hiveworkshop.com/bob27/we/images/gstavatar.gif

Second Edit: Heres one I made for Ralle
rallesavatar.gif

Level 12
I like Soundwave, I do not think you could make him any cooler than he already is but you can feel free to try if you wanted to.

Level 12
I am confused, I do not know if that is a compliment or not to Soundwave. For your sake I will take it as a compliment to the allmighty telepath.

*whispers* he can read your thoughts...

Level 24
Well I got all the others from the custom avatars section in the avatar gallery and I couldn't find a Illadin for TFT. I found one for ROC without the wings but I don't think i'll be able to find a better picture then that for the TFT one.

Level 24
simple. Make a smaller version, upload that and use this bbcode

Code:
[url=Url_for_Large_Versio_Goes_Here][img]URL_For_Small_Version_Goes_Here[/img][/url]

That should make it a link, showing the smaller verison on your signature, and you can click on it to enlarge it and go to the large version, to see all the detail.

Level 21
bob have you ever used animated images? if you havent heres a bit of advice which will make it super easy, all you need to do is edit the first animation as a still, then when you have it perfect edit the animation again when moving, then simply add the edited animation as a .gif layer inside the border. easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.