• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do these deserve to be testers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hey, I'm from the USA! I take offense. I've played WoW, and love the RP aspect of it.
As for raid bs? eww.
I'm afraid to play ranked matches, due to never really playing RTS to a degree where I got above the novice level. Well, since Warcraft 2, that is. I used to be so good at that...
This guy does deserve a key. He's afraid to play ranked matches, because he's bad, but he still loves the game. If he's played Real Time Strategy games and adored Warcraft 2, and he's been here THAT LONG, then he sure as hell deserves a beta key.

At least, alot more than the other wowfags. I'm just saying.

I can assure you not everyone who play wow is retarded. I've played wow since 2004 and i'm not a wowtard. Homever i agree with you when you say that they don't deserve beta key. I've played starcraft since 1998 and i have been dying for starcraft 2, pre-ordered it in 2008. WoW is something you play when you don't have anything better to do. Starcraft is 100 times fun when playing with some good friends. And these wowtards that you mention they are just plain stupid, they've played to much wow indeed. I mean come on there is other games to play than WoW. In you just have to press buttons, Wow is about spending time, it's not hard anyone can do it. Homever Starcraft requires brains, you can't just press some buttons you need to think or else you're screwed.

I hate these wowtards that don't appreciate a good game, In starcraft you don't start with better "items". It is always even ,everyone have the same starting resources, it's about teamwork and skill.

I stopped playing WoW because i felt i was acting like a tard. End.

Level 9
99% of the beta-testers misunderstood the idea of beta-TESTING! ffs.

I seriously doubt I ever buy this game, I've been waiting 10 years for this awesome game, I've been watching uncountable numbers of SC2 replays on YouTube, I prepared myself for the game as much as posible, I even kept myself away from the illegal versions because I still have some respect for Blizzard.

If I do not receive my beta-key, the idea of a fair game-developer are gone and I won't ever buy a damn thing from them again. If they release the Galaxy-editor in a closed beta that is..

Incredible how bad they can screw up, and they are not even releasing any new videos or news themselves to keep us interested. Come on!

Level 19
Honestly. 99% of WoW players are retarded, got no life, and lack a brain.
If a single galaxy editor key goes to a wow player, i am done with Sc2. I won't even buy it.

And you have met how much WoW players of the billions .. ?
Nice stereotype, -_-'

99% of the beta-testers misunderstood the idea of beta-TESTING! ffs.

I seriously doubt I ever buy this game, I've been waiting 10 years for this awesome game, I've been watching uncountable numbers of SC2 replays on YouTube, I prepared myself for the game as much as posible, I even kept myself away from the illegal versions because I still have some respect for Blizzard.

If I do not receive my beta-key, the idea of a fair game-developer are gone and I won't ever buy a damn thing from them again. If they release the Galaxy-editor in a closed beta that is..

Incredible how bad they can screw up, and they are not even releasing any new videos or news themselves to keep us interested. Come on!

Sooooooo.. because you hyped yourself up you demand to get a Beta Key?
I thought it was a common-known fact that life sucks?
Also, didn't knew game developers spied on everyone twenty-four hours a day to find out who is good for a beta!

Comeone, people, it's just a game!

Level 3
Do you have a beta key Fussiler? because I've noticed that people without beta keys tend to think that getting a key will change there life and will do almost anything to get one, and people who have a beta key and can play the game are just like "Its just a game" or something like "you people are obsessed, watching all the videos etc" even though they might have been like that before they got the beta.
This key changes people man, theres something in that key that makes people diffrent, some kind of government conspiracy, but i'll try and find them out and reveal what they are doing... wait... whats that noise? AHHHHHHH- (cuts out)

Level 19
Do you have a beta key Fussiler? because I've noticed that people without beta keys tend to think that getting a key will change there life and will do almost anything to get one, and people who have a beta key and can play the game are just like "Its just a game" or something like "you people are obsessed, watching all the videos etc" even though they might have been like that before they got the beta.
This key changes people man, theres something in that key that makes people diffrent, some kind of government conspiracy, but i'll try and find them out and reveal what they are doing... wait... whats that noise? AHHHHHHH- (cuts out)

Not at all, I haven't even tried to get a Beta Key.

Level 25
Honestly. 99% of WoW players are retarded, got no life, and lack a brain.
If a single galaxy editor key goes to a wow player, i am done with Sc2. I won't even buy it.

So.. Blizzard should remove people that own WoW from the beta testing? Wouldn't that cause some rage? Just live with that a random generator didn't pick up your name but someone elses.

Level 9
Honestly, this thread is just embarrassing.

I want to say we're better than this but I know a fair share of you are complete morons. You mirror the mentality of the very same "wowtards" you're complaining about.

Level 9
Honestly, this thread is just embarrassing.

I want to say we're better than this but I know a fair share of you are complete morons. You mirror the mentality of the very same "wowtards" you're complaining about.

Why don't you just let us get our anger out. Fact is that this is a beta-test, and "wowtards" in general does not know how to test a RTS throughout. Real RTS fans does.

Level 12

Careful. They're on to me.
I got a key. I've been different ever since.
They get you online, and then brainwash you.
Thanks to a disclosed group, I've gotten my memory of the event back.
These keys change people like you would not believe. I was one of you, watching replays all the time, I got a key then and my life changed...
Quick, someone's coming.
I'll try and contact you all again.
-end transmission-

Now then, REALISTICLY, I don't understand it.
I got a key, and I WAS watching replays and stuff.
The game just almost looses it's appeal if you get hyped and then get a key.
Of course, that is until the editor comes out.
The state that the game is in right now, it bores you fast.
The editor and campaign are what will change that, of course.

Level 9
Why don't you just let us get our anger out. Fact is that this is a beta-test, and "wowtards" in general does not know how to test a RTS throughout. Real RTS fans does.

What you don't seem to understand is that Blizzard is a company. Blizzard isn't interested in solely testing out their RTS with people who play RTS games. They want a broad spectrum of people. You don't have to actively go online and fill out their feedbacks for Blizzard to get feedback. They have all the statistics and data on their side.

In fact I'd be willing to bet Blizzard specifically chose B.Net accounts that only had a World of Warcraft account registered to them to see how their WoW player base would respond. By sending out a few thousand invites to WoW players they can determine things like "how many WoW players are willing to even install the SC2 Beta?" or "is the gameplay of SC2 addictive to our WoW players?", ect.

Blizzard knows what they're doing. As a business it's in their best interest to do these things.

Level 12
What you don't seem to understand is that Blizzard is a company. Blizzard isn't interested in solely testing out their RTS with people who play RTS games. They want a broad spectrum of people. You don't have to actively go online and fill out their feedbacks for Blizzard to get feedback. They have all the statistics and data on their side.

In fact I'd be willing to bet Blizzard specifically chose B.Net accounts that only had a World of Warcraft account registered to them to see how their WoW player base would respond. By sending out a few thousand invites to WoW players they can determine things like "how many WoW players are willing to even install the SC2 Beta?" or "is the gameplay of SC2 addictive to our WoW players?", ect.

Blizzard knows what they're doing. As a business it's in their best interest to do these things.

Just don't make us pay insane amounts for any service via Battle.Net (be that allowance to use battle.net (unlikely) or insanely priced premiums (more likely) and I'm fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.