• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Distant Land

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: VeljkoM
Yet another RPG!

So what makes YOU wanna download this and not one of those superior RPGS with extreme good looking terrain and spells?

Well, I didn't say that you weren't allowed to download those, but please download this one as well as it features COOP. (2 players).

And how does it do that? Basicly the idea of this map is that you place two placers in one singleplayer map with cinematics and units that interact with the player. Included with this is custom models icons, and weapons and armor that can be picked up and will be shown to the player. It also features custom buyable spells.

Hopefully it will be bugfree, otherwise go and whine at my shoulder and I might fix it :) .

CREDITS are listed inside the map, if you do not know where to find it, find the quest log, its in your upper left.

Map made by LordDz with the help of RaZ.

Keywords:
RPG, RPG, RPG, I, WANT, RPGS, COOP, SEXY, MEN, IN, TIGHTS
Contents

Distant Land (Map)

Reviews
14:03, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: Templarion had mentioned quite a few problems. You need fixes, until then Rejected.

M

14:03, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Templarion had mentioned quite a few problems. You need fixes, until then Rejected.

Level 3
This map has potential but it is too bugged at the moment.
1) Player 2 does not see the story text.
2) When we attacked Turtle in the Tavern other units attacked it, too. In result, we got their items and it seemed a bit glitch or something.
3) No text at all in the Loading Screen. Why are you wasting a good space where you can inform players easily?!!
4) First impression was: What? Who?
5) Second impression was: What now?
6) ...and in the end I was not sure at all what I was doing.
7) Quests were quite ... strange. Example: You go in tavern and near someone in there. He says: "Follow me." Soon you find yourself killing a dragon turtle trapped in the tavern with that guy. Afterwards he rewards you. WtF?! Really... :D

As I said, it is a potential RPG map but at the moment it is too bugged and makes no sense.

Level 25
This map has potential but it is too bugged at the moment.
1) Player 2 does not see the story text.
2) When we attacked Turtle in the Tavern other units attacked it, too. In result, we got their items and it seemed a bit glitch or something.
3) No text at all in the Loading Screen. Why are you wasting a good space where you can inform players easily?!!
4) First impression was: What? Who?
5) Second impression was: What now?
6) ...and in the end I was not sure at all what I was doing.
7) Quests were quite ... strange. Example: You go in tavern and near someone in there. He says: "Follow me." Soon you find yourself killing a dragon turtle trapped in the tavern with that guy. Afterwards he rewards you. WtF?! Really... :D

As I said, it is a potential RPG map but at the moment it is too bugged and makes no sense.

Erm, the dragon turtle? You could kill it? Damn..

Err, you was supposed to kill all the pirates there. I know its buggy but did you manage to complete it?

I just wanted to upload it as I got so tired of it.. I could try to fix the bugs later.