• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diplomatic Negociations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey,

For a map I'm making [medieval era] there is going to be a diplomatic system where the aim of the game isn't just to kill kill kill. I'm made some diplomatic options tell me your opions on them or any others I should add, these are based on the paradox games as the map will be very much like those.

Declare War - Declares war on the nation.

Mobilize nation - Mobilizes the nation.

Sue for Peace - Creates a white peace.

Peace Treaty - Offers a treaty promising no war.

Cancel Peace Treaty - Cancels the peace treaty.

Guarantee - Guarantee's the nation and will help the nation if it is under attack.

Cancel Guarantee - Cancels the guarantee.

Trade Agreement - Creates a trade agreement which will send a convoy to each other's capitals for gold.

Cancel Trade - Cancels the trade agreement.

Create Alliance - Creates a formal alliance to aid each other in a war.

Break Alliance - Breaks the alliance.

Offer Satellite - Offer the chance for the nation to join yours and create an empire, the other nation will pay tribute.

Demand Vassalization - Demand that the nation surrenders to yours and pay you heavy ammends. [War only]

Demand Annexation - When controlling the capital you will gain control of their entire nation however, all troops will remain theirs and rebels will spawn for 10 minutes.

I will later implement a dynasty system where other nations can marry and gain a small chance to inherit that nation after the rulers death.

Status
Not open for further replies.