• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Difficult Escape - Terrain dude need =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Seas =)

Jeah I need someone ( dude or girl <- don't care :wwink: ) with good Terrain skills, because my skills are even under 0 ...

About the map:
Yes it's nothing special up to now. The full plan is to create team map (max. 10 players) and they should escape from a dungeon and fight against undead and orc. The map is a combination of "escape + defense + survival + boss fight". This is a 100% teammap - difficult but not impossible :wwink:

The main area is a dungeon based on the "Sunken Ruins". So I need one who can create good dungeons with doodads.

Level 19
I do terrains.. but don't ask me to import needed doodads.. i hate importing stuff.. if you want me to terrain

Import all the doodad files (if u have) then make an object data of it (if needed) then give me the map and i'll start..

you can also give me some information on what terrain u like and locations and bla bla..

Status
Not open for further replies.