• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

different idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
right now i don't know what to call this or anything its just a idea for a map
i just want to hear what people think of this idea right now

ok well you starts a villager
you get kicked out of your village (havent came up with a reason yet)
6 hours later
you find a place to build a home (after swimming to a island in the middle of a lake)
you build your little home
walk around the island for a while and get attacked (havent named the race that attacks you yet)
after you wake up your saved by some strange person

thats the prolog for the game

Full ideas for the game
Single player
Choose between a magic user, warrior, elementist, defender, bandit (still thinking of more)
Meet allies to help you along whatever you choose to do
total of 10 allies in total (only get you and 4 allies)

endings:
1. Be a hunter in your old village
2. Slaughter your old village
3. Steal from near by towns

The endings will be based on what you choose to be

Level 1
Frankly the prologue is short & quite simple. Maybe it will appear better when you place more content in it.

The idea of 3 different endings is good as it will place upon the players choice how does he wants to proceed the game.

About being hunter in the old village. Kicked & became hunter there? Think of some good explanation for that.

Level 13
idk maybe you know save the village from something...
names for the races i'll take ideas for same with names for characters as my idea for a main character is normaly Bob and a trusty helper named gorge (cant spell just woke up)

Status
Not open for further replies.